1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2021, 04:42 PM   #1
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Dining reviews of our trip (June 28 - July 3)

Upon arrival we ate at El Lago in Branson West. The guys were rushing to wait on the customers and give them a good dining experience. The food was delicious, as usual. The dining rooms were quite crowded.

Danna's - we went at an "off time". It was not terribly crowded and the food was wonderful and the service was great. This is one of our "must do" places to eat. I had the pulled pork platter and hubby had the catfish dinner platter. Both were good and we took enough left overs back to the condo for another meal.

Grand Country Buffet - We think this is the best buffet in town. It was our first time back since the pandemic. They've spruced up the place and it looks really nice. We were there during the lunch hour. It wasn't as crowded as I figured it would be. The food was good, as usual.

Local Flavor - we went there on the day of our anniversary. The owners are wonderful people and came to the table to check in on us. (We'd actually sat behind them at the Matt Gumm show). We had fried Okra, chicken fried steak meal, and battered cod meal. Everything was delicious. I'd like to try a burger there next time.

We were at SDC one day and got the Tasting Passport. It was something different for us to do. We felt we got our money out of it and tried things we wouldn't have other wise.

We didn't hit many of our usual favorite places as this was a shorter trip for us.
Old 07-04-2021, 08:10 PM   #2
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Appreciate your two detailed reviews.

Let's "DEFUND THE FASHION POLICE". I'm sick and tired of always having to match

Closed Thread