1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 07:07 AM   #1
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Exclamation Pasghetti's 5/4/15 Opening

According to this article from Branson Tri-Lakes, Pasghetti's will officially open at 11 am on Monday 5/4. There are a couple of pictures with the article.

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/news_...c0b02093c.html

Pasghetti's is next to the Starlite Theater on 76. It is a Fogle restaurant as is the Giant Chicken.

There have been 4 or 5 threads about the restaurant since the announcement that it would be built. Here are links to some of them.

http://www.1branson.com/forum/showth...ight=Pasghetti

Old 05-02-2015, 08:55 AM   #2
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Pasghetti's is already on my dining list for my July 4 weekend trip! Can't wait!
Old 05-02-2015, 11:36 AM   #3
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

Planning on eating there at the end of the month!
Old 05-02-2015, 03:22 PM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Well, I did try the big chicken shortly after it opened, so I guess we'll have to try the big meatball next time I'm in Branson. July 4-7 is my next planned trip, and May & June are pretty filled up on my schedule so I too will be there sometime around the 4th of July.
Old 05-03-2015, 05:28 PM   #5
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

....first hand reports coming from Friday night private opening were really good! Nolan has been keeping me informed for months about the progress, they are quite excited about the menu and the chef! Can't wait to try it.
Comment from my Pastor's wife from Friday evening....
"David just prayed the dedication prayer for Nolan and Babette on the opening of their new restaurant, Pasghetti's on 76 in Branson!! Now Michael, Avery and Nadia are singing!! Yay AYO/Voices of Glory!! What a great night and the food is incredible!!!"

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 05-10-2015, 01:26 PM   #6
Crazy4Branson
Super Ultra Member

Folks were lined up out the door, sitting on the sidewalk near the entrance when I drove past about 12:30ish today, Mother's Day...

Sign out front said; $13.99 for spaghetti & 1 large meatball...
Old 05-11-2015, 06:32 AM   #7
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

Wehave it on our list to try when we are there next week.

Vickie
Old 05-11-2015, 08:36 AM   #8
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I was treated to lunch there yesterday. We had impeccable service. All of the entrees we had were good. I had been hearing how good the flash fried spinach was. My friends who had it previously said it was crispy and very well seasoned. Well, what we got yesterday was very well seasoned. But while the top few pieces were fairly crispy, the rest was a soggy mess. I thought the prices were quite reasonable.

From what I've been hearing and reading, the consistency in both food and service isn't quite there. I think once it is, they will be a place I'll recommend.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:36 AM   #9
OkieAnon

we too are hoping to give it a try on one of our trips there this year.
Old 05-11-2015, 09:40 AM   #10
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Branson View Post
Sign out front said; $13.99 for spaghetti & 1 large meatball...
That better be a very large pile of sketty, and a really big meatball for fourteen bucks!
Old 05-11-2015, 09:47 AM   #11
KingOfBranson

Actually been there twice. Both times we got a first time server, not at this restaurant, first time ever anywhere & boy did it show. This venture in my opinion, was an opportunity to have a restaurant for real (Non Bus Tour) customers, local & tourists alike to enjoy a "Fine" meal. The food was borderline based on my expectations, but acceptable. The tomato chunks in the meat sauce were bigger than the meat chunks & I would catch a weird green seed thingy in the sauce that was distasteful. They were woefully understaffed as dirty dishes plied up in areas on the 2nd floor where the public passes thru on the way to their seats. There is no dumb waiter for 2nd floor dining so food & drinks from the bar have to be run using the stairs. The gift shop should have been open to the waiting area instead of in to the dining area. if you are seated on the 2nd floor, you get there by elevator. Since you pay the server at the table then exit by the stairs or the elevator, you never even get close to the gift shop. The big money maker for this establishment should be booze, Our party was lucky to get one beer...we could of or should of drank three based on the time we were there. Atmosphere, A+. Service, needs to improve dramatically. Food, this is not fine dining...I hope the quality doesn't slip any further than it already is.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:11 AM   #12
Crazy4Branson
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
That better be a very large pile of sketty, and a really big meatball for fourteen bucks!
I did wonder if that price was for only spaghetti & mb, or if it included a salad &/or a drink.....
Still too high of a price for pasta; but look @ Olive Garden's popularity...

Guess I'll stick with Florentina's....

Last edited by Crazy4Branson; 05-11-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #13
KingOfBranson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Branson View Post
I did wonder if that price was for only spaghetti & mb, or if it included a salad &/or a drink.....
Still too high of a price for pasta; but look @ Olive Garden's popularity...

Guess I'll stick with Florentina's....
The portion was large & the meatball was good. I liked the bread sticks better than OG. The salad should have been family style like OG, but instead it's pre-made & the lettuce type varied from bowl to bowl, we had 11 examples to draw from. House dressing was really god, drink not included.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:43 AM   #14
tortminder
Mobile Methane Generator

I thought the big meatball was free... but you have to go outside for it.

The bitter seeds were probably tomato seeds...

"dictum meum pactum"
My word is my bond

Laughter is the best medicine... unless you have diarrhea!

Closed Thread