1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
Countrygirl

Please say a Pray for my Sister and her family

On Tuesday night (Halloween) about 11:30 pm I received a phone call from my parents who live about 30 minutes from me, my uncle who just lives about 2 miles from my house called to tell them my sister's mobile home was on fire.
My sister and her family did not live there they had moved about 30 minutes from me and were in the process of trying to sell the house it had been vacant for 3 months. A neighbor passing by saw the home on fire and called 911 our local volunteer fire dept came and fought the blaze.
I was there at the time and all was lost, they had a few pieces of furniture left in the home and also my sister had all her xmas decorations and my neice had some clothes in her closet she had out grown but was saving for the new baby and had just not gotton it all out yet.
There was no electricity going to the house so we belived someone set the fire for a prank on Halloween who knows.
It could have been so much worse the way the home was set up was the living room and kitchen were in the middle my sisters/b in law's BR was on one end and my neices BR was on the other end.
The fire marshall examiner came out on Friday and my dad meet him my he said he could tell someone had either poured gasoline or ligher fluid by the back door and across the deck and down the steps. He took a few samples and said he could tell for sure what with those samples.
We live out in the country but with the local drug heads or thugs there is no way more than likely unless someone gets to talking one day and slips up we will never no who did it.
We were there today going through some of the items, just is very sad they actually had a couple that was going to purchase it next week. Makes us very angry someone could be so stupid to get a kick from doing that, makes me wonder if they would do it to someone who actually lived in there home, this world is full of crazies now days.

But just say a quick pray for them when you are praying that we Thank God no one was hurt and hopefull all will work out for them.

Everyone have a safe week
Old 11-04-2006, 10:38 PM   #2
PUMPKIN
pumpkin

Cool

COUNTRYGIRL SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR SISTER'S HOUSE BURNING. PRAYERS GOING OUT FOR YOUR FAMILY.I WILL ALSO PRAYER THAT THEY WILL MAKE AN ARREST SOON.

Old 11-04-2006, 10:50 PM   #3
daddysgirl
Daddysgirl

Many Prayers Are On Their Way. I Am So Sorry.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:12 AM   #4
Country Gal
Carrie Underwood Fan

Prayers going out to your sister and family.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:11 AM   #5
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

How terrible. How can people do stuff like that I just don't get it. I am so glad no one was there and no one was hurt.
Old 11-05-2006, 07:18 AM   #6
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Prayers to your Sister & her family.
How wonderful they were not there to be hurt.
Items can be replaced, people cannot!
Old 11-05-2006, 07:19 AM   #7
CHRISTISAM2001
El Grando Branson Lover

Prayers coming from SE Arkansas!!
Old 11-05-2006, 07:50 AM   #8
Cheesecake
Moooooooo

Prayers from me too.

I hope they find who did it, and actually prosecute them.
In my ''instance'' 20 years ago, they found who did the crime, but he never did the time--local rural county corruption and fear.

A fire bug can put the fear into the entire community, never knowing where he is going to strike again.

I lost only my barns, but it was still frightening.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:23 AM   #9
PatiCake101
Super Ultra Member

Prayers coming from me too.
Old 11-05-2006, 08:28 AM   #10
teacherkim
Super Ultra Member

I'll be thinking of them.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:21 PM   #11
nannac
Super Ultra Member

Prayers coming from Central Arkansas also. Hope everything works out for them. This world has become a crazy place to live. What ever happened to shaving cream, and toliet papering on Halloween? It has gotten way out of hand! Good luck to your family.
Old 11-07-2006, 07:58 AM   #12
Double Mom
Packer Fan

Prayers coming from here.
Old 11-08-2006, 09:37 PM   #13
Countrygirl

Smile

Thanks so much to everyone for your kind words and for thinking of our family.
Now my brother in law is having trouble with the Insurance, they are more than like going to try and screw(excuse my language) him over. They are saying since the home was vacant, (hello they were in the process of selling it) that the ins. might only cover like 50% or something like that.

My sister was so mad today and upset to she said they have never been late w a payment have even at times paid 3-6 months in advance and have auto w/ then as well with good payment history and they are going to try and pull this, they were also still having to make montly payments on the home as well.

My sister was like you are wanting me to go to the bank and borrow money to pay something off that is of no good to us now, that make a lot of sense.

But again I am rambling on and on.

Thanks again for your kind words and thoughts.

Closed Thread