1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2021, 09:33 PM   #1
Airforce Dad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 401
Montana Mikes

I hate to hear that Montana Mike's has changed names and food offerings. We went there often when in Branson. Grandkids and grandparents liked it. Kinda like a radio station that switched formats. Someone in the crowd ain't gonna like it so we will switch the station. In this case, find a different restaurant that 6 to 60 can enjoy.
Airforce Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:14 AM   #2
82corvette
Ultra Member
 
82corvette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Fairbury,Nebraska
Posts: 714
We are going to be there later this month and decided we will try it. We will miss Montana Mikes & Rib Crib both
82corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 07:58 AM   #3
Airforce Dad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 401
Montana Mike's

Was this a corporate decision to leave Branson? Or, did the local owners decide to switch gears? In my opinion it was a poor business decision regardless of who made it.
Airforce Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 08:24 AM   #4
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member
 
Coach Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airforce Dad View Post
I hate to hear that Montana Mike's has changed names and food offerings. We went there often when in Branson. Grandkids and grandparents liked it. Kinda like a radio station that switched formats. Someone in the crowd ain't gonna like it so we will switch the station. In this case, find a different restaurant that 6 to 60 can enjoy.
Before it was Montana Mikes, it used to be a really good Country Kitchen. Used to go there quite a bit, back in the day.

Coach Man.
__________________
"We Don't Need No Thought Control!"
Coach Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:35 AM   #5
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member
 
biscuitcreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arkansas Ozarks
Posts: 15,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airforce Dad View Post
Was this a corporate decision to leave Branson? Or, did the local owners decide to switch gears? In my opinion it was a poor business decision regardless of who made it.
Here's additional info in this article from Branson Tri-Lakes:

https://www.bransontrilakesnews.com/...1cdaf4b12.html
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 07:10 PM   #6
Airforce Dad
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 401
Exclamation Montana Mikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Here's additional info in this article from Branson Tri-Lakes:

https://www.bransontrilakesnews.com/...1cdaf4b12.html
Still doesn't answer my question.

Maybe I could belly up to the bar with my grandchildren and we could sample a couple of the 24 craft brews. Somehow, I don't think that's going to happen this century.
Airforce Dad is offline   Reply With Quote


 

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Montana Mikes susieokla Branson Dining 9 08-19-2014 08:06 PM
Montana Mikes susieokla Branson Dining 0 08-17-2014 06:00 PM
Montana Mikes believeinforeve Branson Dining 29 02-05-2011 06:23 PM
Montana Mikes 82corvette Branson Dining 4 08-07-2009 10:18 PM
Montana Mikes ourocks4ever40 Branson Dining 11 06-03-2008 07:27 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 AM.


--