1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2021, 01:31 PM   #1
travelerdeb

Nashville Roadhouse Live Opens 1/23

Opening night is just around the corner. January 23 Nashville Roadhouse Live takes the stage at 8pm... we are offering AREA APPRECIATION with 15.00 tickets. Come on out and see why we were voted best new show in Branson 2020. Full bar available... get your tickets now. 417-320-3418 or at www.bransonstartheater.com
Old 01-22-2021, 06:25 PM   #2
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerdeb View Post
Opening night is just around the corner. January 23 Nashville Roadhouse Live takes the stage at 8pm... we are offering AREA APPRECIATION with 15.00 tickets. Come on out and see why we were voted best new show in Branson 2020. Full bar available... get your tickets now. 417-320-3418 or at www.bransonstartheater.com
Voted by who?

Coach Man.
Old 01-22-2021, 08:32 PM   #3
Branson Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Man View Post
Voted by who?

Coach Man.
According to their sign, they are “Branson’s Only Home of World Renowned Entertainers.” If false advertising was a felony they would all be serving life sentences.

I think this may be the year when, for a farewell event, we host the “Branson Awards Awards Show” where we honor all of the people who hand out the fairytale awards every year. Of course it may have to be a five day festival in order to honor all of the make believe awards shows.

Last edited by Branson Friend; 01-23-2021 at 07:20 AM.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:57 AM   #4
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Friend View Post
According to their sign, they are “Branson’s Only Home of World Renowned Entertainers.” If false advertising was a felony they would all be serving life sentences.

I think this may be the year when, for a farewell event, we host the “Branson Awards Awards Show” where we honor all of the people who hand out the fairytale awards every year. Of course it may have to be a five day festival in order to honor all of the make believe awards shows.
100% in agreement.

Coach Man.
Old 01-23-2021, 02:02 PM   #5
travelerdeb

Quote:
Voted by who?

Coach Man.
Voted Best New Show 2020 by the public at Best of Branson www.thebestofbranson.com

Coach Man, have you seen Nashville Roadhouse Live? If not, please give it a try & then report back. We’ve seen it many times & think it’s one of the best shows in Branson. Wish more locals would support live music in Branson.
Old 01-23-2021, 07:47 PM   #6
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerdeb View Post
Voted Best New Show 2020 by the public at Best of Branson www.thebestofbranson.com

Coach Man, have you seen Nashville Roadhouse Live? If not, please give it a try & then report back. We’ve seen it many times & think it’s one of the best shows in Branson. Wish more locals would support live music in Branson.
Probably won't be back down in Branson until November 2022. A lot can hapen between now and then. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Coach Man
Old 01-23-2021, 07:54 PM   #7
Branson Friend

Quote:
Probably won't be back down in Branson until November 2022. A lot can hapen between now and then. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Coach Man
Every day they are open seems to be “Area Desperation,” I mean “Appreciation” day, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting a ticket.
Old 01-23-2021, 08:13 PM   #8
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Friend View Post
Every day they are open seems to be “Area Desperation,” I mean “Appreciation” day, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting a ticket.
I'm sure things will be a-changing before my next visit. There's a relatively small number of Branson Shows on my "Must See" list

Coach Man
Old 01-25-2021, 05:12 PM   #9
Southstarz

I don't like seeing shows and casts begging for votes for these "awards" on Facebook or begging for reviews on Trip Adviser when you are at the shows.

Closed Thread