1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Just for Chit Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
Critter
Super Ultra Member

July 4th celebrations....

What is everyone doing that day? We are going to dh's best friends house and shooting fireworks there this year. They live in a wooded area. So I need to remember to bring some bug spray. They were talking about grilling and making homemade ice cream. We are not going all out since dh isn't here. He isn't either. He and dh kinda go crazy with the fireworks. Him mainly. Dh is more sensible...lol
Old 06-28-2008, 08:24 AM   #2
OkieAnon

plan to be in Branson Mo. maybe go out and watch the laser show and fireworks at Celebration City, but that's not a for sure thing, leaving things open, plan around the weather when we get there.
Old 06-28-2008, 08:45 AM   #3
fordarama
Clinging to freedom

Mow, buy grocerys for saturday the 5th, we are having a late birthday BBQ for my 15 year olds birthday,
It was June 2nd, But we put it off because of vacation...
Old 06-28-2008, 08:47 AM   #4
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Working until 8pm. Going with friends after they get done with their show and eating and shooting off fireworks.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
nannac
Super Ultra Member

We will be in Eldorado, arkansas at the 11 yr. old state baseball tournament on the 4th and 5th. We leave for Branson on the 6th for a little R&R. We are staying at the Cabins, and dh says he's gonna read a couple of books and rest. As for me, I'm gonna use the hot tub, and probably shop a little. We will see a couple of shows at night.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #6
Critter
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannac View Post
We will be in Eldorado, arkansas at the 11 yr. old state baseball tournament on the 4th and 5th. We leave for Branson on the 6th for a little R&R. We are staying at the Cabins, and dh says he's gonna read a couple of books and rest. As for me, I'm gonna use the hot tub, and probably shop a little. We will see a couple of shows at night.
That sounds like a relaxing trip!!! Can I come....lol!

If dh don't get any R and R in August, he said he wants to go up to Branson in Jan. after he comes back home.

Closed Thread