1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2002, 06:19 PM   #1
andrew barassi

Thumbs up thanks for all the help on barrington

thank you for the info you all gave you were correct!!
the rooms were very clean as was the pool and all areas
including the parking lots.
I placed a bid on the room and got it for $32.00 per night
Old 06-28-2002, 07:50 PM   #2
okmomof2

Smile

Hi Andrew!

Our family is going for three days during the last week of July, and we currently have reservations at Branson's Best (the evening ice cream was the deciding factor, I guess!) but the Barrington's low rates are tempting. I believe they have a 3 night's stay for 99.95, which would save us about $60. Question for you, since they don't have any pics of the hotel online, is it a new or older hotel, and was the pool your "basic" motel pool? I have two little ones who would greatly benefit from having some steps leading down into the pool, so mom and dad don't have to always help. I feel silly calling and asking a motel about their pool steps!

Glad you had a good time, and thanks for giving an update on a bargain!

Christy
Old 06-29-2002, 07:10 AM   #3
symplas

Just spent four nights at Barrington. Pool area is nothing special. I would call it your standard motel pool. It did have a set of steps down to shallow area which was 3 ft deep. Deep end was 8 ft. Overall I thought pool area could use some updating and some well needed cleaning. I will say rooms were great for the price. Clean rooms with queen beds, not full size. Booked 3 night special for $99 and extended one day. Breakfast had 2 kinds of cereal, biscuits and gravy, 2 fruits (fresh oranges & canned peaches), muffins, bagels, toast, coffee, milk and 2 juices. This is a great hotel for an economy stay in Branson. It is a little ways away from Hwy 76, but this keeps you out of traffic and able to use the back roads to get around. If you are looking for a great pool for kids, the Honeysuckle Inn has one outdoors that is big and shallow. They also have an indoor pool. Not sure what rates are since we haven't stayed there in a couple of years. We also checked out the indoor and outdoor water park at Grand Country Inn. Our kids loved it! Not sure about rates or what the hotel is like. It was sold out last week. Hope this helps!
Old 06-29-2002, 07:10 AM   #4
andrew barassi

swimming pool

the pool is nice it has a shallow end with 3 steps for easy access.
the rooms are basic and the beds are good.
they give you plenty of towels and soap and shampoo/conditioner
under lodging click on barrington and bid on a room I got a rate
of $32.00 for a 4 night stay and on the 4th day I decided to stay
an extra day and they gave me the same rate for the 5th night!

Closed Thread