1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
lsheagney
Ultra Member

Barrington Inn

I wonder if anyone has stayed at Barrington Inn in the last year or so? If so, what kind of rating would you give it? We stayed there a couple of years ago and it was ok. Not a first class resort hotel, but clean and acceptable. Comments on another website were mixed between "would never stay there again due to cold showers in the morning etc." to "it was a nice experience and would stay there again."

Thanks for any comments you might like to make regarding this hotel before I book it again.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

The Barrington is, in my opinion an okay place to stay...pretty much average...I'm not sure of your price range but it won't be any better or worse than any in it's range. Branson Towers accross the street from the Barrington on SOH is owned by the same company and is nicer, also has a really nice indoor pool if that matters to you.

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 01-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
lsheagney
Ultra Member

Thanks.

Closed Thread