1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 10:28 PM   #1
sillysixtys
Ultra Member

Barrington Hotel

Does anyone know anything about the Barrington Hotel. I can't get their address, and can't remember where I saw it. I'm thinking around the Grand Mansion area. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks,
Priscilla
Old 04-17-2002, 02:11 AM   #2
L8R G8R

The Barrington Hotel is a nice and clean place to stay. But.....

We stayed there several (5 or 6) times last year. We will not go back there because the last time we were there the lady at the front desk was extremely rude to us. She acted like she was mad because we paid cash. And wouldn't turn the phone on until she had a credit card number. We only wanted to make a local call. We only had this problem the last time we stayed there; the other 4 or 5 times the phone was turned on when we got to the room. She rudely informed me that "it was policy and she does everything by policy". I didn't ask her to break a rule, they already had my credit card number because I had reserved the rooms with a card. I only paid cash after getting there.

Anyways, just thought you and others might want to be aware of that.

Their address is 263 Shepherd of the Hills, Branson, MO.
1-800-760-8866
www.barringtonhotel.com

Last edited by L8R G8R; 04-17-2002 at 02:18 AM.
Old 04-17-2002, 06:40 AM   #3
bransonlover

Also, at the Barrington Hotel you can set your own price over the internet. You choose which room you are interested in and what time you want to go. Then you choose the $$ that you are willing to pay for this room. The manager will contact you via email (usually within 24 hrs) wether or not they will accept that $$. If they don't accept it they will give you a $$ that they will accept. Either way, you decide if you want to do it or not. Pretty cool!

~bransonlover~
Old 04-17-2002, 09:20 AM   #4
JUDITH

Thumbs up

We've stayed there twice and had nothing but good remarks. It was always spotless, they shampooed our carpet at least 2 times each visit. The breakfast room was very good, lots of variety. The rooms are nicely decorated and the staff was great to us. I would recommend it.

Old 04-17-2002, 09:52 AM   #5
sillysixtys
Ultra Member

Thanks to each of you for the Info. on Barrington Hotel. Think I will try to talk to them today. We like to try different lodgings. I never did get any pictures on them. I like the ones that have info. with pictures. Thanks again. Hope the rude lady has moved on. Or has become more friendly.
Priscilla

Closed Thread