1Branson.com

1Branson.com (http://www.1branson.com/forum/index.php)
-   Branson Shows (http://www.1branson.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nashville Roadhouse Live Opens 1/23 (http://www.1branson.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87282)

travelerdeb 01-22-2021 01:31 PM

Nashville Roadhouse Live Opens 1/23

Opening night is just around the corner. January 23 Nashville Roadhouse Live takes the stage at 8pm... we are offering AREA APPRECIATION with 15.00 tickets. Come on out and see why we were voted best new show in Branson 2020. Full bar available... get your tickets now. 417-320-3418 or at www.bransonstartheater.com

Coach Man 01-22-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelerdeb (Post 946659)
Opening night is just around the corner. January 23 Nashville Roadhouse Live takes the stage at 8pm... we are offering AREA APPRECIATION with 15.00 tickets. Come on out and see why we were voted best new show in Branson 2020. Full bar available... get your tickets now. 417-320-3418 or at www.bransonstartheater.com

Voted by who?

Coach Man.

Branson Friend 01-22-2021 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach Man (Post 946660)
Voted by who?

Coach Man.

According to their sign, they are “Branson’s Only Home of World Renowned Entertainers.” If false advertising was a felony they would all be serving life sentences.

I think this may be the year when, for a farewell event, we host the “Branson Awards Awards Show” where we honor all of the people who hand out the fairytale awards every year. Of course it may have to be a five day festival in order to honor all of the make believe awards shows.

Coach Man 01-23-2021 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branson Friend (Post 946661)
According to their sign, they are “Branson’s Only Home of World Renowned Entertainers.” If false advertising was a felony they would all be serving life sentences.

I think this may be the year when, for a farewell event, we host the “Branson Awards Awards Show” where we honor all of the people who hand out the fairytale awards every year. Of course it may have to be a five day festival in order to honor all of the make believe awards shows.

100% in agreement.

Coach Man.

travelerdeb 01-23-2021 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach Man (Post 946660)
Voted by who?

Coach Man.

Voted Best New Show 2020 by the public at Best of Branson www.thebestofbranson.com

Coach Man, have you seen Nashville Roadhouse Live? If not, please give it a try & then report back. We’ve seen it many times & think it’s one of the best shows in Branson. Wish more locals would support live music in Branson.

Coach Man 01-23-2021 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travelerdeb (Post 946672)
Voted Best New Show 2020 by the public at Best of Branson www.thebestofbranson.com

Coach Man, have you seen Nashville Roadhouse Live? If not, please give it a try & then report back. We’ve seen it many times & think it’s one of the best shows in Branson. Wish more locals would support live music in Branson.

Probably won't be back down in Branson until November 2022. A lot can hapen between now and then. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Coach Man

Branson Friend 01-23-2021 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coach Man (Post 946680)
Probably won't be back down in Branson until November 2022. A lot can hapen between now and then. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Coach Man

Every day they are open seems to be “Area Desperation,” I mean “Appreciation” day, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting a ticket.

Coach Man 01-23-2021 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branson Friend (Post 946681)
Every day they are open seems to be “Area Desperation,” I mean “Appreciation” day, so you shouldn’t have any trouble getting a ticket.

I'm sure things will be a-changing before my next visit. There's a relatively small number of Branson Shows on my "Must See" list ;)

Coach Man

Southstarz 01-25-2021 05:12 PM

I don't like seeing shows and casts begging for votes for these "awards" on Facebook or begging for reviews on Trip Adviser when you are at the shows.