1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

When do Christmas lights go on? Branson Missouri Other
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 05:59 AM   #1
flynduck

Question When do Christmas lights go on?

I'm planning another trip to visit family in Missouri in October. I enjoyed my May trip to Branson so much, I'd like to come back and would really like to be there when the place is "lit up", as I hear it is beautiful. Do a lot of the shows close in the fall?
I figure the lights don't go up until sometime in November (maybe I'll make yet another trip), but can't find anyplace that actually provides the date.
Anybody out there that knows when they "throw the switch?"
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2004, 07:56 AM   #2
fritzie

Last edited by fritzie : 06-09-2004 at 09:08 AM.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 06-09-2004, 07:59 AM   #3
fritzie

The Christmas shows start around November 1st and the area will be decorated for Christmasmuch earlier.

This is a very busy time form Branson, so you will have plenty shows to watch until medio December.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:22 AM   #4
OkieAnon

tried the chambers web site?
www.explorebranson.com

silver dollar city has info on their web site
www.silverdollarcity.com

went twice at veterans weekends
and once on Thanksgiving weekend, believe there was a lot more lights up at Thanksgiving. were still taking fall/halloween deco's down in places at veterans.

Closed Thread