1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Old 07-20-2022, 09:59 AM   #1
OkieAnon

Top Of The Rock?

is top of the rock really that great? been reading some on line facebook reviews and there are folks that seem to think it's the greatest thing ever, i've always thought it looked a little expensive to ride around in a golf cart for a couple hours.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 11:31 AM   #2
DoubleT
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieAnon View Post
is top of the rock really that great? been reading some on line facebook reviews and there are folks that seem to think it's the greatest thing ever, i've always thought it looked a little expensive to ride around in a golf cart for a couple hours.
I don’t think it is the greatest thing ever, but we’ve enjoyed it several times. It is especially beautiful in the fall.

We’ve never done it, but I’ve read that the museum is included in the ticket price.

"Don't forget the little moments, their the ones that mean the most"
The Shoebox- Chris Young from the album The Man I Want To Be
DoubleT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 06:14 PM   #3
wwgang
Super Ultra Member

It is beautiful. Totally worth the money. You should try it at least once
wwgang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 04:20 PM   #4
craftemp
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieAnon View Post
I did the golf cart tour last year. It's beautiful and worth the money
I'll be back in Branson in October with two friends that have never been there. I plan on making this one of our "things to do"