1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2021, 05:59 AM   #1
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member
 
biscuitcreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arkansas Ozarks
Posts: 15,589
2021 Terry Award winners

For what it's worth, here's the article about the 2021 Terry Award winners:

https://www.bransontrilakesnews.com/...bdbb151f4.html
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 01:30 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,790
I saw it the other day, still wondering what it took for some of the winners to win.. LOL., Let alone be nominated!! ,

obviously not based on true talent.

Congrats to the ones that deserve it..
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 03:21 PM   #3
Branson Friend
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
I saw it the other day, still wondering what it took for some of the winners to win.. LOL., Let alone be nominated!! ,

obviously not based on true talent.

Congrats to the ones that deserve it..
Big congratulations to all of the very talented entertainers who refused to participate in another farcical Branson awards debacle. Just take a look at some of the very good shows who are NOT mentioned, and those are the folks who realize the only thing more embarrassing than not winning a Branson award is winning a Branson award.

Disclaimer: To prevent my car from being set on fire, as always I want to state that many of the people who did participate in this event are indeed very talented. So please do not let it be said that I think the opposite. However, there are some colossal sized joke winners and it would be delusional to pretend that is not the case. Perfect example of a very talented winner, Dean Z. Once again I was overlooked for the King of Show Business award. I nominate myself every year and I never receive that honor. I think this year it went to the guy who preps the salad bar at Golden Corral.

Last edited by Branson Friend; 09-29-2021 at 03:48 PM.
Branson Friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 09:02 AM   #4
engel
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,790
Really??

I didn't know you could choose NOT to participate in this! I was wondering why the Haygoods weren't mentioned, since it's one of, if not THE best show in town! Still hoping to get back there to see it again!
engel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 08:26 AM   #5
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by engel View Post
I didn't know you could choose NOT to participate in this! I was wondering why the Haygoods weren't mentioned, since it's one of, if not THE best show in town! Still hoping to get back there to see it again!
Thank you for mentioning a Perfect Example of what i posted..
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 05:53 PM   #6
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member
 
Coach Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 1,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Friend View Post
Big congratulations to all of the very talented entertainers who refused to participate in another farcical Branson awards debacle. Just take a look at some of the very good shows who are NOT mentioned, and those are the folks who realize the only thing more embarrassing than not winning a Branson award is winning a Branson award.

Disclaimer: To prevent my car from being set on fire, as always I want to state that many of the people who did participate in this event are indeed very talented. So please do not let it be said that I think the opposite. However, there are some colossal sized joke winners and it would be delusional to pretend that is not the case. Perfect example of a very talented winner, Dean Z. Once again I was overlooked for the King of Show Business award. I nominate myself every year and I never receive that honor. I think this year it went to the guy who preps the salad bar at Golden Corral.
When you have "Awards" created as a joke........it's hard to take them seriously.

Coach Man.
__________________
"We Don't Need No Thought Control!"
Coach Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 08:30 PM   #7
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: On the "Ridge" outside the Lou
Posts: 11,378
They didn't even mention I was voted Branson's Best Trout Fisherman again for 2021!
__________________
Voted Branson's Best Trout Fisherman
rjw1991A1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:39 PM   #8
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 2,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
They didn't even mention I was voted Branson's Best Trout Fisherman again for 2021!
maybe you need to donate more money next year to the event....
__________________
Just another Day..
sanddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:25 AM   #9
VictoriasMom
Ultra Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Branson, MO
Posts: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
They didn't even mention I was voted Branson's Best Trout Fisherman again for 2021!
LOVE it!
VictoriasMom is offline   Reply With Quote


 

Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Terry Award Nominees leftsaidted Just for Chit Chat 4 07-26-2019 03:52 PM
2017 Terry Award Nominees biscuitcreek Branson Shows 18 08-01-2017 12:39 PM
2016 Terry Award Nominees biscuitcreek Branson Shows 0 08-03-2016 06:18 AM
Terry Award Winners biscuitcreek Branson Shows 20 10-22-2014 08:57 AM
The Terry Award OkieAnon Branson Shows 2 07-31-2013 07:37 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:05 AM.


--