1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Old 03-12-2021, 10:21 AM   #1
arkansan

Quiet Lakefront Lodging

We normally stay at Still Water Resort, but this summer we are looking for a place a little smaller and quieter. Any suggestions on lakefront lodging on Table Rock Lake that has a boat slip? We love Still Water Resort, but I know if will be crazy busy in the middle of the summer so we want to find a smaller maybe, Mom and Pop type lakefront cabin or condo.
Thanks!
arkansan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 01:42 PM   #2
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Try a private cabin at Bavarian Resort on Indian Point..
short walk to the lake,
very quiet area,
very reasonable rates,
locally owned,
they have several docks for people that stay there..
Old 03-12-2021, 08:39 PM   #3
justgohogs

Just across Indian Point road from Stillwater is Branson Yacht Club. Marina onsite and nice quiet condos.
justgohogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 08:17 AM   #4
OkieAnon

we stayed at The Village on Indian Point a couple years ago and really enjoyed it, not a cabin but cabin style looking condo's. we were there in August, school had started so that might have had something to do with it but it was extremely quiet, felt like we were the only ones there, but I saw cars parked around so no that's not the case.

has an indoor and outdoor pool, didn't use the indoor one because water was ice cold but the outdoor pool was huge and the indoor hot tub was really nice as well. the rates are kind of all over the place depending on when you go, I know when we were there mid August they had dropped and were pretty reasonable but earlier in the summer I think they were higher.
OkieAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 08:28 AM   #5
otterchaos

Any other recommendations? We're also looking for tips. Traveling as 2 adults, NO CHILDREN, and just looking for a quiet place to stay, maybe with a nice porch or outdoor seating area. We're not fancy and CHEAP gets my attention so we have plenty of travel money for food or activities.
otterchaos is offline   Reply With Quote