1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Old 02-05-2020, 09:18 PM   #1
RenaPrincess

Biggest Indoor Pool

Which hotel has the biggest indoor pool? It doesn't have to be a waterpark. I rather actually have a place with either free breakfast and/or fridge/micro combo. My older son has a conference in the area so their will be only my !0 and 9 year old with me and they want to swim!
RenaPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 05:10 AM   #2
ozarksportsgal
Ultra Member

Lodge of the Ozarks has a nice size indoor pool. I believe that it is only four feet deep

They have a nice breakfast buffet.

The rooms do have a refrigerator. Not all of them have a freezer unit, however, We found out the hard way when we bought pints of icecream and had to eat them in one night.

There is no microwave (or wasn't the last time we stayed there, a bit over a year ago.

Convenient location, too. On the strip, next to the Ferris wheel. We found that we could connect to Gretna by driving from the back parking lot.

osg
ozarksportsgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 09:25 AM   #3
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

There are quite a few of them scattered around town. I guess my favorites are:

The Hampton Inn, at Branson Hills Parkway, has nice indoor pool, and, IMO, one of the best "free" breakfast buffets. Plus, the place is always very clean.

Best Western, Music City Capitol, on SOTHE, has probably the best pool with large windows surrounding it, wood beam ceiling with skylights, with a ok/decent "free" breakfast buffet.

Best Western Landing View Inn and Suites, nice 24 hr indoor pool, good free breakfast, plus only a few blocks away from The Branson Landing.

Comfort Inn and Suites Branson Meadows on Gretna Road, has a very nice heated indoor pool, with skylights and windows, stained beams/wood ceiling, impeccably clean always, and a very nice "free" breakfast. An added "plus" is they have a nice little arcade room, with video games and a pool table (and THAT is almost impossible to find anywhere else). Love their entryway/lobby, very sportsman themed, always felt I was walking into a lodge in Colorado...
leftsaidted is offline   Reply With Quote