1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Old 07-24-2019, 09:19 PM   #1
Diane1611
Missing Branson

Smile My 2019 Branson trip report

I'm sorry it took me so long to get this done and posted - it's been a really busy last couple of weeks. But here is my report:

https://bransononyourbudget.blogspot...ip-report.html

Here's my report on our most recent trip to Branson.

Monday, July 1
It was travel day. Traffic on Hwy. 270 and Hwy. 44 was fairly light. We stopped at Steak 'n Shake in Lebanon for lunch. The service was great and the food was very good. I even got my shake before the meal.

We arrived in Branson around 1:30 PM. We stopped at Branson Tourism Center to pick up our Haygood vouchers and our Runaway Mountain Coaster vouchers from a Groupon deal. We got talked into a timeshare presentation at Wyndham for the next morning (the temptation of $160 in cash and a $25 certificate to a local restaurant was too great to pass up). We then went to Clay Cooper Theater to pick up the Haygoods tickets. We then went to Walmart to pick up supplies.

More at the link . . .
Diane1611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 06:39 AM   #2
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Read your full trip report on your blog. Sounds like you had plenty to do on your trip and that you got some great deals on shows, food, and attractions. Hate to hear you had such poor service at Famous Dave's and McFarlain's, hope the food was good enough to make up for it.
biscuitcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 08:26 PM   #3
KJN
Super Ultra Member

I enjoyed reading your blog. I'm such a Branson lover. We just got back home this past Saturday from a two week stay. I used a lot of vouchers also.
KJN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:02 AM   #4
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Your blog is quite interesting, and informative. Too bad about the poor service in a couple places. I'm sure you know that is not the norm in Branson, or those restaurants for that matter.
One thing you missed though. At that "nice little restaurant" at Greatest Adventure Mini Golf (Scooter's Sports Grill) you quite possibly could have had the best lunch of your entire trip!
Old 08-03-2019, 06:06 PM   #5
Diane1611
Missing Branson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjw1991A1 View Post
Your blog is quite interesting, and informative. Too bad about the poor service in a couple places. I'm sure you know that is not the norm in Branson, or those restaurants for that matter.
One thing you missed though. At that "nice little restaurant" at Greatest Adventure Mini Golf (Scooter's Sports Grill) you quite possibly could have had the best lunch of your entire trip!
Thanks for the recommendation. We will have to try that next time. And thanks for the nice words about my blog.
Diane1611 is offline   Reply With Quote