1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #1
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Dining review for our quick trip.

First we hit the new Mexican Joint on SOTH, next to Shoji.. Service was fair, Beer was cold, waiter checked back on us numerous times. My first glance through menu struck me as items are little pricey.. Small queso 5.00, large 10.00, 3 tacos alacart-6.00. We were ther about 1:30, spotted the lunch menu m-f, 11-3:00.... seemed resonable prices, so we tried it.. OMG!! my chicken fajits were Awesome at 8.99, and the wife had a fijita salad at 8.99.. I could only eat 1/2 of my orderm same with her and her salad. next time we will split the fajitas. Great taste.. huge portions, Bargain at the lunch prices for sure.. SO maybe the regular menu isnt as high as it sounds. give them a try..

Cheeky Monkee- free shots!! yes please, order the old faithful pulled pork sandich... I will put it against anyone in town!! (including Get'n Bast'd). Big portion, tater salad- 8.99..!! My fave in town.

we stopped at the New Crepe trailer next to the Ferris Wheel, of course it is owned by Dominic Haygood. You know we hang with the 'Goods anyway, so only right to check it out after their show on tuesday!...WOW>!! so many good itmes.. several of us tried and liked it all. Peach Crepe, strawberries and cream crepe, French toast crepe, I had the Ham and cheese crepe. all very filling, all very tasty.!!

Didnt make it to Wheel house this trip, BUT will be there friday August 9. first place we hit when we get to town.. Very anxious to try there new Buffet. I heard a lot about it in town this trip.. they must be doing something right!!

Closed Thread