1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 09:44 PM   #1
mikee

His/Her's restrooms

My wife has a situation where sometimes she needs me to be in the restroom with her. If you are aware of a theater that has a his/her's restroom, please let me know. The only theater I know of is the Americana. There must be other older couples who have the same situation I have. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 04-12-2019, 06:08 AM   #2
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

Probably would be called a family restroom I guess.

Buffalo could fly if we would just stop eating their wings.
Old 04-12-2019, 04:49 PM   #3
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

I think you are right, there is a need for family restrooms, especially when people are in vacation.
I can think of several situations where such a restroom would be needed.
The Americana Theatre is to commended for offering this to their Guests.

I hope there will be more answers to your question, Mikee. It would be good information to have.
Old 04-13-2019, 06:24 AM   #4
nohona
Ultra Member

You do what you gotta do. My Dad was in his late 90's and we were at the hospital. We went in the men's room and I was holding the stall door for him when a gentleman walked in and said oops and turned around to walk out thinking he was in the wrong restroom. I told him he was in the right one and explained. He laughed and said we are all adults here you seen one you seen them all and he proceeded to the urinal to conduct his business. We both had a good laugh and life went on.
Old 04-13-2019, 08:10 AM   #5
OkieAnon

Mikee, we dealt with something similar for the last couple years with an older relative and mobility issues, I know you mentioned theaters but SDC also has family restrooms and they have maps that show you where they are at which was great.
Old 04-13-2019, 09:18 AM   #6
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

I do know that both Jim Stafford Theatre and Dick Clark’s American Bandstand Theatre Have Family Restrooms. At Jim Stafford, it is just around the corner from concessions, across from the Ladies’ room. And at Dick Clark’s, it is just outside of the Men’s room. In fact, the first time I saw a woman come out of there I was shocked as it appeared she was coming out of the men’s restroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2019, 09:13 PM   #7
Oracle

I bet most people would be willing to accommodate your needs regardless of what the label on the restroom says. I often see my urge to be in a hurry end when I see someone struggling to accomplish an everyday task in front of me!
Old 04-14-2019, 05:15 AM   #8
craftemp
Ultra Member

My sister had a medical situatino where needed help for a couple of years. Thankfully, she is ok now, but while it was going on, someone would go into the bathroom with her and someone would stand outside of the bathroom door to ask others to wait outside for a minute. They understood.

Closed Thread