1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 09:52 PM   #1
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Uncle Buck's at Big Cedar

Has anyone tried out Uncle Buck's at Big Cedar? Here's the review from Branson Tri-Lakes:

http://bransontrilakesnews.com/enter...da6c07be3.html
Old 11-25-2017, 09:55 AM   #2
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

This sounds interesting! I had not heard of it; so thanks for posting about it. That’s one of the things I like about this board: hearing about the new places in Branson & the surrounding area.
Old 11-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #3
leftsaidted
Ultra Member

Haven't tried the one at Big Cedar...but have been a couple times to the Uncle Bucks Seafood and Grill in San Jose, CA at the Bass Pro Shops store there. It is the same thing..complete with the Underwater Themed Bowling Alley. The food is good, what I have tried, which are their burgers, pizza, and salads. I am not a fan of seafood/fish, so cannot comment on that. The bar drinks are good, pretty standard as in anywhere. The Underwater Themed Bowling Alley is pretty cool, visually...however, beware as it comes with certain other creatures...namely lots of noisy, yelling, screeching kids!! All having the time of their lives making lots of noise, including dropping the bowling balls with a very loud CLUNK onto the lanes...something, taken together, when I am sitting only 10 feet or so away at the bar trying to eat and relax with a drink, that I do not care for! KInda imagine a cramped underwater themed Chucky Cheese!
The design of the place and it's acoustics seem to amplify the loud screams and clunking bowling balls! So...there you go, my experience and opinion!
I am a fan of just about everything Johnny Morris does...But this one...hmmm...somehow the dining area/bar would produce less of a headache if they were somehow separated from the noisy rug rats and the bowling balls being dropped, imo! But maybe the one at Big Cedar has solved this problem. Or...since it in a more or less out of the way area, instead of being inside of a Bass Pro Shops store, their are not the scads of someones "little darling prince or princess" yelling at the top of their lungs!

Closed Thread