1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Outdoor Activities

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2017, 08:09 AM   #1
Showlover

Top of the Rock nature trail and museum

I am thinking about doing this tour with my wife the last Sunday in October.
Is it a long wait for this to check-in for this tour? I understand there are no reservations for this. How much time should we allow for this?
Old 09-18-2017, 08:44 PM   #2
Lindsey
Ultra Member

my experience last year - the museum is massive, and like other status museums, you can spend many hours easily.....we rushed through and I know we spent at least two hours....it is fascinating!

the nature trail - i believe it took longer to get a golf cart than i would have expected.....and it, also, is like other experiences....it is not a long trail, and if you are not a real nature lover, nor a photographer, you could easily just motor right on through in a very short time. however, i was so fascinated by the exceptional beauty, i'm pretty sure we spent a couple of hours lallygagging around and taking it all in....
Old 09-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #3
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

yes, if you do the nature trail, after you get your gold cart...
take your time,
enjoy the cave area..
Enjoy the scenery,,,
take it all in....
if you just look and drive, you will be done in very quickly and for not worth your money...
Old 09-20-2017, 08:56 PM   #4
debhuff7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
yes, if you do the nature trail, after you get your gold cart...

take your time,

enjoy the cave area..

Enjoy the scenery,,,

take it all in....

if you just look and drive, you will be done in very quickly and for not worth your money...

So true -go slow. But it is worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Several friends and I did the golf cart tour last December on my birthday. I believe the trail is only 2 1/2 miles long, but I agree with all the comments about not rushing. We took a couple hours doing it. It was fun and very memorable!
Old 09-25-2017, 05:51 PM   #6
sanddunerider
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tcatchup View Post
Several friends and I did the golf cart tour last December on my birthday. I believe the trail is only 2 1/2 miles long, but I agree with all the comments about not rushing. We took a couple hours doing it. It was fun and very memorable!
Is the "Bat Cave Bar" still open? ,

Love that place..... LOL.. only drive up bar in Missouri
Old 09-26-2017, 09:32 AM   #7
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanddunerider View Post
Is the "Bat Cave Bar" still open? ,
There was a bar in the cave last December, almost 10 months ago. I don't know the current status.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:37 AM   #8
Tams
Super Ultra Member

It is a beautiful property, take your time....we got there pretty early when they opened...soon after the line got long..when you walk in to get your cart...go to the left immediately and go ahead and fill out the form for the cart, then get in line to pay...the trail is amazing...waterfalls, the cave, the overlooks....once you are done with the trail, get on the shuttle to the top...the view, the statues, the golf course are amazing....enjoy...we did not do the museum, but I have heard it is great...

Let me breathe the air!!!!

Closed Thread