1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Other Destinations

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2017, 07:14 AM   #1
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Forsyth, MO April 22 Plant Sale, etc

Plant Sale, Arbor Day & Educational Activities at Master Gardeners of the Ozarks Demonstration Garden,
122 Felkins Ave. Forsyth, MO

ARBOR DAY ACTIVITIES

10:00 AM - Missouri Department of Conservation will be on hand to provide information on our native Missouri trees and shrubs. As part of an observance of Arbor Day, MDC will provide Plum trees and Viburnum shrubs to attendees free of charge. They will have information on how to plant and care for your trees and answer your questions.

WORKSHOPS

12:30 Noon - Wild Culinary Arts
Presented by Rachael West, Once Upon a Weed
Rachael will discuss the edibles in season with a presentation on uses, storage and then share a sampling with the group.

PLANT SALE

Plant Sale 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
A variety of plants will be for sale. These include divisions from the Demonstration Garden and other plants provided by Master Gardeners and other donors. There will be a variety from vegetable garden transplants and herbs, to divisions of many of our perennials such as day lilies, iris and natives. Also, we will have a variety of unusual Colocasia/elephant ears.

Perennials
Natives
Houseplants
Annuals and Vegetables grown by the Hollister School Ag Dept.
Unique Elephant Ears
Herbs
All Offered at an Affordable Price

-- NOTE: Schedule & Details for April 22 activities here> https://mgozarks.com/news/211-spring...he-garden.html
Old 04-03-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Gosh, I was all excited until I realized it was on a Saturday. I wish they'd realize most people in the Branson area don't get Saturdays off.

~ Lewis Carroll... "Alice in Wonderland"

Closed Thread