1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 05:43 AM   #1
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Martina McBride in Branson

Just received the following announcement about Martina Mc Bride appearing in Branson. This should be a terrific concert and many thanks to "Up Close Concerts" for continuing to bring in big name artists for us to enjoy.

We are extremely excited to announce a very special event with one of the world's most popular Country Music stars. Up Close Concerts presents Martina McBride at Andy Williams Moon River Theatre in Branson, MO on Sunday November 30, 2014 at 7:00pm. 18 MILLION albums sold says it all. This incredible performer is known around the world and we are honored that she chose Up Close Concerts for a stop on her 2014 "The Everlasting Tour."

The public sale starts Saturday August 30 at 9:00am. We encourage you to reserve your seats early because this show will definitely sell out.

We will have extra staff on duty at the box office, but if the phones are busy please keep trying. The operators will be answering calls as quickly as possible and we thank you in advance for your patience.

For complete information about this and other fantastic concerts including Charley Pride, Loretta Lynn, The Village People, Pam Tillis & Lorrie Morgan, John Conlee & Ronnie McDowell, T.G. Sheppard & Johnny Rodriguez, Moe Bandy & Joe Stampley, and Crystal Gayle & Kevin Meaney, visit our web site at www.upcloseconcerts.com.

Your support of our concert series makes it possible for us to bring these stars to town. Thank you for making us a part of your entertainment plans - we couldn't do it without you. And if you think this year's lineup is great, you won't believe what's coming up in 2015! We look forward to seeing you soon.

Your Friends at Up Close Concerts

www.upcloseconcerts.com

info@upcloseconcerts.com

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 08-27-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
OkieAnon

man I bet that would be a good show, but it's the day we leave to head home.
Old 08-27-2014, 11:46 AM   #3
shis1
Str8fn

Okie---you need to extend your trip a day or two, then call the boss man and tell him when you will be home and back at work!
Old 08-27-2014, 12:13 PM   #4
OkieAnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post
Okie---you need to extend your trip a day or two, then call the boss man and tell him when you will be home and back at work!
i'd love to, I bet this would be a great show but all three of us traveling to Branson have first of the month reports, deadlines and meetings to got to on Monday, just no way we can see a Sunday night show.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:40 PM   #5
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

I won't be attending this one, but will be attending at Andy's theater the previous 2 Sundays to see Charley Pride, and then Loretta Lynn in concert ... as well as Daniel O'Donnell midweek. I'm looking forward to all 3!
Old 08-27-2014, 01:22 PM   #6
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by can'tcatchup View Post
I won't be attending this one, but will be attending at Andy's theater the previous 2 Sundays to see Charley Pride, and then Loretta Lynn in concert ... as well as Daniel O'Donnell midweek. I'm looking forward to all 3!
Hi Girlfriend,

Hope you enjoy all three of your shows. You will have to share the details of the show with us at your next luncheon.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 08-27-2014, 01:27 PM   #7
can'tcatchup
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOW GAL View Post
Hi Girlfriend,

Hope you enjoy all three of your shows. You will have to share the details of the show with us at your next luncheon.

Wouldn't I be the lucky one if the November luncheon would coincide with my time there on the Saturday (Nov. 22) between my 2 Sunday night shows!

Closed Thread