1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
amy129

Review of where we ate

As my husband says, he goes to Branson for the food. And we sure do not go hungry!!

On our way down, we stopped at Lamberts. Had to wait about 30 minutes, but had our hearts set on eating here, so would have waited as long as it took. LOL My son and husband got the chicken fried steak... excellent as always! My daughter got the cheeseburger off the kid's menu... it was good. I got the chicken breast. It was good, but not something I will get again. They have much better choices.

While in Branson, we ate breakfast at the Grand Country Buffet. It was just ok... none of us were wowed, but we didn't leave hungry either. It was our least favorite breakfast of our stay.

We also ate breakfast at McFarlains. My kids had the chocolate chip pancakes and were in heaven! LOL My husband and I had their Legendary breakfast. It's plenty of food, that's for sure... and it was really good, as usual.

On the 3rd morning, we ate at the Belgian Waffle House. We had never eaten there before. The waffles are sooooooo good! The kids and I each had a different kind of waffle and my husband had a typical breakfast. All was very good!! This would be one place I will definitely want to go back to on future visits!

Then, our last morning, we at breakfast at Starvin Marvins. We really enjoyed this buffet. A favorite for sure!

For lunch/supper, we ate at the Dixie Stampede, which we thought was very good. Lots of food!

We also ate at Dannas. My kids each had the cheeseburger and thought they were good. My husband had a pulled beef sandwich and really liked it, although thought the meat was a little dry. I had the beef plate and thought the meat was very dry. I don't usually like a lot of sauce, but had to. It was good though, but not something I would order again. We also got an order of the BBQ nachos and they were wonderful!! In the future, I think I would just order the nachos.

We also ate at Sadies and thought the ribs were very good. We got there at3:45, just as they were starting to switch over for their supper buffet. My kids really liked the fried chicken! No complaints at all and the service was very good as well.

We did a lot of snacking on things I brought, so didn't eat out for every meal. We also went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream and Andy's for another ice cream treat. YUMMY!!
Old 08-12-2013, 04:19 AM   #2
Critter
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for the reviews!!
Old 08-12-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for the review!
Old 08-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
JKulp42757

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy129 View Post
As my husband says, he goes to Branson for the food. And we sure do not go hungry!!

On our way down, we stopped at Lamberts. Had to wait about 30 minutes, but had our hearts set on eating here, so would have waited as long as it took. LOL My son and husband got the chicken fried steak... excellent as always! My daughter got the cheeseburger off the kid's menu... it was good. I got the chicken breast. It was good, but not something I will get again. They have much better choices.

While in Branson, we ate breakfast at the Grand Country Buffet. It was just ok... none of us were wowed, but we didn't leave hungry either. It was our least favorite breakfast of our stay.

We also ate breakfast at McFarlains. My kids had the chocolate chip pancakes and were in heaven! LOL My husband and I had their Legendary breakfast. It's plenty of food, that's for sure... and it was really good, as usual.

On the 3rd morning, we ate at the Belgian Waffle House. We had never eaten there before. The waffles are sooooooo good! The kids and I each had a different kind of waffle and my husband had a typical breakfast. All was very good!! This would be one place I will definitely want to go back to on future visits!

Then, our last morning, we at breakfast at Starvin Marvins. We really enjoyed this buffet. A favorite for sure!

For lunch/supper, we ate at the Dixie Stampede, which we thought was very good. Lots of food!

We also ate at Dannas. My kids each had the cheeseburger and thought they were good. My husband had a pulled beef sandwich and really liked it, although thought the meat was a little dry. I had the beef plate and thought the meat was very dry. I don't usually like a lot of sauce, but had to. It was good though, but not something I would order again. We also got an order of the BBQ nachos and they were wonderful!! In the future, I think I would just order the nachos.

We also ate at Sadies and thought the ribs were very good. We got there at3:45, just as they were starting to switch over for their supper buffet. My kids really liked the fried chicken! No complaints at all and the service was very good as well.

We did a lot of snacking on things I brought, so didn't eat out for every meal. We also went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream and Andy's for another ice cream treat. YUMMY!!
My son loves the waffles, and so do I (although I usually get "the lumberjack")...great spot for breakfast.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
Tams
Super Ultra Member

Next time you should do Uptown Buffet Breakfast, it is one of our favorites.

Let me breathe the air!!!!

Closed Thread