1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Miscellaneous Topics > Movies/TV/Books/Music

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #1
Suselit
Super Ultra Member
 
Suselit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,333
Andy Williams Christmas Special on PBS

Its going to air this Wednesday at 7:00pm on Springfield/Joplin PBS.
I do hope it will On your local PBS station.
Suselit is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
ggh
Super User
 
ggh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: 1 hour from Branson, SW Missouri
Posts: 12,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
Its going to air this Wednesday at 7:00pm on Springfield/Joplin PBS.
I do hope it will On your local PBS station.
I'm pretty sure this is the show with the local Children's Choir,
definately worth watching!
ggh is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #3
Suselit
Super Ultra Member
 
Suselit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggh View Post
I'm pretty sure this is the show with the local Children's Choir,
definately worth watching!
I think this Wednesday's show mix of Andy Williams Christmas TV Specials.
But perhaps PBS will rebroardcast the one that was filmed at The Moon River Theater.
I remember seeing it a while ago before I knew about the Children's Choir of SW Missouri
Suselit is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #4
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member
 
MNtraveler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Nixa, Missouri
Posts: 10,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
I think this Wednesday's show mix of Andy Williams Christmas TV Specials.
But perhaps PBS will rebroardcast the one that was filmed at The Moon River Theater.
I remember seeing it a while ago before I knew about the Children's Choir of SW Missouri
I'll be sure to watch it! Andy is my all-time favorite Branson performer and a GREAT memory from when I was young.

Thanks for the heads-up!!

__________________

Good Times in Branson
MNtraveler is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
Suselit
Super Ultra Member
 
Suselit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 22,333
It's on tonight
Suselit is offline  


 

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Andy Williams' Christmas Show...sans Andy persimmons Branson Shows 12 12-04-2011 07:35 PM
Springfield Symphony With Special Performance By Andy Williams! bgroman Branson Events 5 09-08-2007 08:55 AM
PBS special andy williams and osmonds lostarm Just for Chit Chat 10 12-15-2002 09:44 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 PM.


--