Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Lamberts Branson Dining
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
flyguy

Lamberts

Not technically in Branson but a must stop for the wife and me every time we visit. It is in Ozark bewteen Springfireld and Branson.
Anyone else like this place?
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

A great place to eat.

They have a pork steak that is very, very good. The throwed rolls (by people wearing gloves) adds some fun to the meal for kids and adults alike. I enjoy their fried potatoes and onions as one of their "pass-arounds". Their rolls are mighty tasty, also. We go there sometimes in the winter months when it is not as crowded.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 03-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
LynndaofNJ
Proud American Mom

Smile

We've eaten there a few times and have always enjoyed our meals. My particular favorite is their pineapple walnut salad; to me, it's really more like a dessert than a side dish. DH and I usually order different entrees and share them; I get half of his and he gets half of mine. We also all really like their fried okra.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #4
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynndaofNJ View Post
We've eaten there a few times and have always enjoyed our meals. My particular favorite is their pineapple walnut salad; to me, it's really more like a dessert than a side dish. DH and I usually order different entrees and share them; I get half of his and he gets half of mine. We also all really like their fried okra.
They do know how to fry okra!
Love it!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
LynndaofNJ
Proud American Mom

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
Love it!
DS1 whose usual Lambert's order is fried chicken, corn, and corn (yes, double corn...his vegetable range is rather limited) likes their fried okra. It's the kind of thing that I would never make at home!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #6
bransonframer
Coming out of hiding

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSue View Post
Love it!
My grandma has a great recipe for okra. Pick it... then throw it in the garbage.

As she says, "I wouldn't feed that stuff to a stray dog."
Old 03-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #7
maamaa2001

Love Lambert's! It's a regular stop for us every time we head to Branson. My grandson and I love the chicken fried steak!! I also love the pineapple walnut salad! Rolls are wonderful but I limit myself so I can eat the meal! Lol!
Old 03-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransonframer View Post
My grandma has a great recipe for okra. Pick it... then throw it in the garbage.

As she says, "I wouldn't feed that stuff to a stray dog."
i love your Grandma...

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 03-03-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
ggh
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
Not technically in Branson but a must stop for the wife and me every time we visit. It is in Ozark bewteen Springfireld and Branson.
Anyone else like this place?
I live about 30 miles too close to Lamberts - luckily the wait line keeps me from eating there weekly! I've not found anything I didn't like yet!
Old 03-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
philomena

Why you all worrying about food, saw the giant rooster survived the tornado.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #11
flyguy

Thanks for the opinions.
My wife and I have only eaten there once and I had the fired chciken livers. They were mighty tastly and I recall they give you plenty plus those pass arounds. We got there just before they opened one day.

As for fried okra, we had that yesterday here at home. My wife does it rolled in corn meal and it is super good.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #12
beezylou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
i love your Grandma...
toooo funny !!
I love okra !!!
Old 03-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezylou View Post
toooo funny !!
I love okra !!!
beezylou, i will sacrifice and let you have my share!

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 03-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #14
shis1
Str8fn

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyguy View Post
Thanks for the opinions.
My wife and I have only eaten there once and I had the fired chciken livers. They were mighty tastly and I recall they give you plenty plus those pass arounds. We got there just before they opened one day.

As for fried okra, we had that yesterday here at home. My wife does it rolled in corn meal and it is super good.
You mentioned 'they give you plenty'......are you aware that everything served to you is 'all you can eat'? Yes, you can even get another serving of your entree if you want it.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #15
acampingfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post
You mentioned 'they give you plenty'......are you aware that everything served to you is 'all you can eat'? Yes, you can even get another serving of your entree if you want it.
Is that true, Really???? Not that I left there hungry or anything but what a Great thing to know.

Closed Thread