1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
lightingal

Thumbs up Barry Williams' Brady Brunch

Okay, so to get me to a morning show is almost impossible... But hey, this is "Greg Brady" !!!

He's got a 5 piece band who are great, does some groovy dance moves, sings a few songs, tells 'behind the scenes' stories, and even fields audience questions!!

Oh and there is some really good food! When we went, there was spinach quiche, egg & cheese croissant, ham and sausage, potatoes au gratin, blueberry muffin and a "straw-barry" shortcake!! Too much food!!!

I don't know his schedule. Turns out, I was there on his second show. It was at 10:30am and was 2 hours with a short intermission. He does come out afterwards for autographs and photos. Very personable guy!!! I understand he's only here for a couple weeks, so if you're in town, GO!!! He's at Yakov's Theater.

All in all, it was a very entertaining show and I left feeling like I had been on my own personal date with Greg Brady, being chaperoned by Barry Williams!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
bgroman
Administrator

Here's some more info with his dates and prices:

http://www.bransontourismcenter.com/...o/Brady-Brunch

Basil
Old 08-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
persimmons
traveller

How was the audience size?
Old 08-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

What songs did he sing besides the songs he sang on the Brady Bunch?

This link should take you to the Rankin Brothers FB Fan Page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121168961253976/
Old 08-06-2011, 07:29 AM   #5
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Thanks Lightingal.

Sounds like he put on a good show. Seems like you can always tell when a performer is glad he is there and enjoys what he is doing and sounds as if he wanted to be there and was glad you were there. Makes a big difference in a show.

I think the behind the scenes info would have been very interesting.

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 08-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #6
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightingal View Post
Okay, so to get me to a morning show is almost impossible... But hey, this is "Greg Brady" !!!

He's got a 5 piece band who are great, does some groovy dance moves, sings a few songs, tells 'behind the scenes' stories, and even fields audience questions!!

Oh and there is some really good food! When we went, there was spinach quiche, egg & cheese croissant, ham and sausage, potatoes au gratin, blueberry muffin and a "straw-barry" shortcake!! Too much food!!!

I don't know his schedule. Turns out, I was there on his second show. It was at 10:30am and was 2 hours with a short intermission. He does come out afterwards for autographs and photos. Very personable guy!!! I understand he's only here for a couple weeks, so if you're in town, GO!!! He's at Yakov's Theater.

All in all, it was a very entertaining show and I left feeling like I had been on my own personal date with Greg Brady, being chaperoned by Barry Williams!
That does sound fun.
Thank you so much for your personal account of the show, lightingal .
Branson does seem to have some surprises and variety for us.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Here's an update from Hometown Daily News on the Barry Williams' show:
http://www.hometowndailynews.com/675...dy_brunch.html
Old 08-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
LBM
Super Ultra Member

I was at the Brady Brunch on opening day. Great fun I thought. I can't think what his songs were either. The food was really good and toooo much. He invited two people to sit on stage and have lunch with him at a table while he answered questions from the audience. And it was nice to meet him after the show. The crowd on opening day was very small but he performed as though it was sold out. He got pretty choked up sharing stories specifically about his dad.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:30 AM   #9
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Barry Williams will be back in 2012 at Yakov's theater. More details from Hometown Daily News:
http://www.hometowndailynews.com/682...r_branson.html
Old 09-09-2011, 07:10 PM   #10
PRPro

The Brady Bunch star Barry Williams

The Brady Bunch star Barry Williams, best known to TV audiences as "Greg Brady", premiered his new show in Branson, MO on August 13th to a very excited full house. The theatre was busting out, as critics raved about Brady Brunch at Yakov's Branson Theatre during the two-week run in August. The stunning success, and well-received production landed Williams added dates in 2011 with shows in October, November and December. Fans will be delighted to know that Williams and his incredible 5-piece band have also signed up to return to Yakov's Branson Theatre in 2012 April through December.
Old 09-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #11
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRPro View Post
The Brady Bunch star Barry Williams, best known to TV audiences as "Greg Brady", premiered his new show in Branson, MO on August 13th to a very excited full house. The theatre was busting out, as critics raved about Brady Brunch at Yakov's Branson Theatre during the two-week run in August. The stunning success, and well-received production landed Williams added dates in 2011 with shows in October, November and December. Fans will be delighted to know that Williams and his incredible 5-piece band have also signed up to return to Yakov's Branson Theatre in 2012 April through December.
Guess we're on the same wavelength because I just posted that info in a new thread:
http://www.1branson.com/forum/t63334.html

Closed Thread