1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Pickleball courts Branson Outdoor Activities
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Outdoor Activities
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
titleman

Pickleball courts

Are there any places to play pickleball in Branson. Indoor or Outdoor?
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

What's pickleball? (I'll wait and see if I get an answer before I google.)
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 06-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #3
titleman

This will explain better than I can. Best and most enjoyable exercise I've ever found. Really additive.

http://www.usapa.org/whatis_pball/video_promo.html

You can go to usapa.org and click on places to play and it gives locations by state. Branson wasn't listed but I thought maybe it just hadn't been updated.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
bkellyb

Pickelball

Just got back from vacation at Holiday Island near Eureka springs. The rec center had 2 outdoor pickle ball courts. About an hour from Branson. Charge is $4 per day. Included use of 2 pools, tennis, pickle ball, minature golf, etc. Haven't seen any in Branson.

Closed Thread