1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shopping

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
nannac
Super Ultra Member

Cabin Decor

We have a family member building a cabin, and would like to know if there is stores, or craft stores in Branson that sell decorations for a cabin. She is looking for decorations mostly, and not furniture.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #2
littlefriend
Ultra Member

I know there is a store at the landing that sells furniture, but also decorations. They are out of my price range though!
Old 10-10-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
Lulu
Ultra Member

Yes there Cozy Creek at the Landing real close to Bass Pro. I like to look around in there. What about that Alaska store that is on the strip? Can't think of the name of it though (maybe...Alaska Down Under?). I've been in there and they have some pretty neat stuff. It is much bigger than it looks from the outside!
Old 10-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
nanjosbrand

There is a store in the Kimberling Shopping Center that sells really cute cabin decor. They sell furniture as well, but there are some really neat decorations there worth checking out!! I just can't remember the name of it off hand.....can anyone help me??
Old 10-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #5
nannac
Super Ultra Member

littlefriend... We have been in the one at the Landing also. I love that store. I think that may be a little bit out of their price range as well. How far is Kimberling city from Branson??? Does anyone know if Bass Pro has any decor??

We are coming up later this month, and want some good ideas if anyone has any.

Thanks for the replies so far!
Old 10-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #6
nannac
Super Ultra Member

Lulu.... Where on the strip is the Alaska store??? That sounds really interesting. We'll have to check it out!
Old 10-10-2010, 05:32 PM   #7
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

I thiink the name of the store is Alaska Down South or something like that. I know it's on the same side of the road as Ride the Ducks, and it's somewhere between 65 and Applebee's in a small strip center.

It's not that far of a drive from Branson to the shopping center in Kimberling City -- 20 - 30 minutes depending on where you are in Branson.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:58 PM   #8
mommy2tnl

Alaska down south is right around the Hillbilly Inn on 76. Here is the address. 1150 West Highway 76. They also have a website: http://www.alaskadownsouth.com/
Old 10-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #9
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannac View Post
Does anyone know if Bass Pro has any decor??
Yes, Bass Pro has LOTS of decor, except like everything else, there's more at the store in Springfield. Branson just has a little bit. The big store in Springfield has everything from linens to dishes to lamps to wall hangings and nick-nacks. I can't imagine anything you'd want, that they don't have.

Here is the "Home & Cabin" section, on their website: http://www.basspro.com/homecabin.htm...H_OS_HOMECABIN

Last edited by MelanieHamilton; 10-10-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #10
libraria
Super Ultra Member

The Kimberling City one is right before you cross over a bridge, in the same shopping center as the Hillbilly Bowl and the Kimberling Inn
Old 10-11-2010, 12:28 PM   #11
Okies

We also like to decorate w/cabin-type decor. We've found a few things at the Branson Mills Mall (I think that's the name) on Gretna, I believe. There is also Coffelt Country Village on Hwy 165 just South of the Titanic, and across the street is another craft store that carries a lot of items you can use to decorate a cabin.

Alaska Down South on Hwy 76 is a very neat store - but it's also pricey. Just depends on what you're willing to spend.
We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. - Samuel Johnson"
Old 10-11-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
nannac
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for all the ideas on Cabin Decor!!! I had forgotten about Branson Mills, and Coffelt Country! These are all some very good suggestions, and I think we will find what we are looking for at some of these. Thanks again for your help!
Old 09-28-2011, 05:06 AM   #13
LynndaofNJ
Proud American Mom

Smile

If your relative can't find anything suitable, there's an online store called The Country Porch that has a wide selection of merchandise with a log cabin theme. I have ordered things from them and have been very satisfied.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:42 AM   #14
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Besides Bass Pro in Springfield, there is also:

http://www.rustymooselodgedecor.com/
Old 09-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #15
shis1
Str8fn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynndaofNJ View Post
If your relative can't find anything suitable, there's an online store called The Country Porch that has a wide selection of merchandise with a log cabin theme. I have ordered things from them and have been very satisfied.
I've also purchased several items from The Country Porch, and like you, Lynnda, have always been satisfaied with both the quality and the price.

Closed Thread