1 Branson. com MO Forum
   

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
shis1
Str8fn
 
shis1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Missouri
Posts: 16,372
Clay Cooper X 11

An awesome show tonight. Barry Williams (aka Greg Brady of THE BRADY BUNCH) was in the audience...I think the entire Clay Cooper cast had their picture taken with "Greg".

(Our 10th visit to the CC Show was this past Saturday night)!
shis1 is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member
 
biscuitcreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Arkansas Ozarks
Posts: 14,931
Is Barry Williams in Branson on vacation or business?
biscuitcreek is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member
 
Blaze2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 20,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post
An awesome show tonight. Barry Williams (aka Greg Brady of THE BRADY BUNCH) was in the audience...I think the entire Clay Cooper cast had their picture taken with "Greg".

(Our 10th visit to the CC Show was this past Saturday night)!
Johnny Lonestar posted about Barry's visit on FB, with the picture.
Did you have a picture taken with him?
Blaze2 is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:55 AM   #4
shis1
Str8fn
 
shis1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Missouri
Posts: 16,372
I, too, was wondering what Barry was doing in Branson. I didn't notice anyone with him, but maybe I just 'missed' the other person. Barry seemed to be a 'real' people person --- lots of good natured 'bantering' between him and Clay. No, I didn't have a picture taken with him.....camera was in the 5th wheel being charged! Last week, when we were at Clay's show, Jerry VanDyke was in the audience. Clay seems to be attracting some 'big names' to his theatre this season! Matt Gumms' mom and dad were also in the audience last night. Great entertainers themselves!
shis1 is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:58 AM   #5
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member
 
Blaze2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 20,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post
I, too, was wondering what Barry was doing in Branson. I didn't notice anyone with him, but maybe I just 'missed' the other person. Barry seemed to be a 'real' people person --- lots of good natured 'bantering' between him and Clay. No, I didn't have a picture taken with him.....camera was in the 5th wheel being charged! Last week, when we were at Clay's show, Jerry VanDyke was in the audience. Clay seems to be attracting some 'big names' to his theatre this season! Matt Gumms' mom and dad were also in the audience last night. Great entertainers themselves!
Yes, big names do seem to be showing up which is great!
Matt Gumm's parents? You know how parents are, they just can't stay away!
Blaze2 is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 08:12 AM   #6
shis1
Str8fn
 
shis1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Missouri
Posts: 16,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze2 View Post
Yes, big names do seem to be showing up which is great!
Matt Gumm's parents? You know how parents are, they just can't stay away!
We've seen the Gumm's show in Osage Beach several times. Matt's dad is an awesome comedian, just like Matt, also so talented and can play lots of instruments, just like Matt, and, what a voice the man has, just like Matt!
It was plain to see that Mom and Dad Gumm were very proud last night, just like other parents!
shis1 is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 09:14 AM   #7
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member
 
Blaze2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Texas
Posts: 20,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post
We've seen the Gumm's show in Osage Beach several times. Matt's dad is an awesome comedian, just like Matt, also so talented and can play lots of instruments, just like Matt, and, what a voice the man has, just like Matt!
It was plain to see that Mom and Dad Gumm were very proud last night, just like other parents!
......................................
Blaze2 is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 09:23 AM   #8
kansashusker
Super Ultra Member
 
kansashusker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Is Barry Williams in Branson on vacation or business?
Fwiw I was told that Barry was in the Topeka, KS, area late last week and perhaps on Saturday also.
kansashusker is offline  
Old 08-31-2010, 07:58 PM   #9
deb_803
George Strait Junkie
 
deb_803's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Central Arkansas, Between Toadsuck and Pickles Gap
Posts: 4,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze2 View Post
Johnny Lonestar posted about Barry's visit on FB, with the picture.
Did you have a picture taken with him?
I can't find Johnny Lonestar on Facebook. He must be one that is invisible.
__________________
*Deb*

This link should take you to the Rankin Brothers FB Fan Page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121168961253976/
deb_803 is offline  


 

Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Clay Cooper JenLynn Branson Shows 56 03-30-2010 02:36 PM
Clay Cooper shis1 Branson Shows 2 06-29-2009 05:25 PM
Clay Cooper/RFD TV/4/14/07 shis1 Movies/TV/Books/Music 1 04-13-2007 04:17 PM
Clay Cooper Pattiwags Branson Shows 7 01-24-2006 08:09 AM
Clay Cooper grakay1 Branson Shows 3 01-01-2006 08:36 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.


--