1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #1
shis1
Str8fn

Clay Cooper X 9!

Tonight was our 9th time to see Clay's show this season.
Even though it's a 'repeat' for us, we always leave the show entertained. Clay has an awesome cast on the stage, and they all give 150% each performance. Some of 'my favorites' from the show are:

The 'clogging' segment that the dancers do. Love the music, the black, glittery clothing they wear, and the high energy of the dance!

The duet that Melody and RP do. In my opinion, Melody Hart is one of the best girl singers in Branson! RP puts so much emotion into anything that he sings.....put those 2 voices together and it doesn't get much better anywhere!

Presidental Jeopardy never fails to get a lot of laughs!

And then, there's CLAY! He does a 'mean Conway Twitty"! But then, I've not heard him sing a song that I didn't like! America, Stand Tall, the song that Tina wrote, has an awesome message in it!

I'm sure that X 10 will happen in the next few days!
Old 08-23-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post
Even though it's a 'repeat' for us, we always leave the show entertained. Clay has an awesome cast on the stage, and they all give 150% each performance. Some of 'my favorites' from the show are:

The 'clogging' segment that the dancers do. Love the music, the black, glittery clothing they wear, and the high energy of the dance!

The duet that Melody and RP do. In my opinion, Melody Hart is one of the best girl singers in Branson! RP puts so much emotion into anything that he sings.....put those 2 voices together and it doesn't get much better anywhere!

And then, there's CLAY! He does a 'mean Conway Twitty"! But then, I've not heard him sing a song that I didn't like! America, Stand Tall, the song that Tina wrote, has an awesome message in it!

.....AND Jerry Van Dyke was in the audience!

You give a great review!

Hey, the dance we could watch over & over is "Hillbilly Shoes".
I would use a word larger than MAGNIFICENT to describe
this song & Clog Dance, but I don't know one!
It's TOTALLY AWESOME!
Old 08-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #3
DKA

A few weeks ago, I was chosen from the audience to be the one Clay sang to in front of the stage. It was fun but embarrassing!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:21 PM   #4
LBM
Super Ultra Member

Oh girl, you know I love the show! I saw it twice last week! I think my favorite is the dance to Garth Brooks, The Thunder Rolls. And the old man in the audience! I was watching the show with another person who sees it alot and we watched the audience response to the old man. It was hysterical!!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
shis1
Str8fn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBM View Post
Oh girl, you know I love the show! I saw it twice last week! I think my favorite is the dance to Garth Brooks, The Thunder Rolls. And the old man in the audience! I was watching the show with another person who sees it alot and we watched the audience response to the old man. It was hysterical!!
Yes, these are good parts too! But then, it's so hard to rate one part of Clay's show better than other parts!

People sitting beside us at a show tonight asked if we had seen the Clay Cooper Show Last night was their first time to see the show,and they couldn't stop talking about what a 'classy' and great show it is!

Last edited by shis1; 08-24-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:48 AM   #6
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

We will be going two more times during our trip in October!!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:47 PM   #7
GreenMtnBranson

Hey, I do the same with SIX. I love that show too.
I send EVERYONE to see Clay! When my 18 year old grandson went with me to see Clay, he said "WOW, that was as good as SIX!" and guess what? I agree! We have so much good entertainment here in Branson, but I just keep going back to my favorites!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shis1 View Post

Old 09-03-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
mjsjtjcjlj

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMtnBranson View Post
Hey, I do the same with SIX. I love that show too.
I send EVERYONE to see Clay! When my 18 year old grandson went with me to see Clay, he said "WOW, that was as good as SIX!" and guess what? I agree! We have so much good entertainment here in Branson, but I just keep going back to my favorites!!!!!!!!!!
I agree! Clay Cooper is our favorite show. Has been for years. We enjoyed him way back when he was with Country Tonite and have followed him ever since.

By the way, if you like Six then you must take your grandson to see The Cat's Pajamas! When we stayed with you in early August, I remember you saying that they were okay, but you liked Six better. The show has a couple new recent members and I must say that they are absolutely amazing. Their drummer does the same plus even more as what Six does with 2 men. Truly a VERY talented group of young men!!!

Closed Thread