1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Visitor Questions Branson Missouri Other
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #1
Sptnrun
Banned

Visitor Questions

1. Does Missouri have a *helmet law*
2. How much is Bransons sales tax?
3. Is the standard Missouri beer stronger than 3.2%
4. Do you have to carry a vehicle registration or proof of insurance in your truck or car?
5. Can you smoke (tobacco) inside SDC?
6. Can you drink (alcohol) inside SDC?
7. Does Branson have a hospital supply company in the city limits for: air tanks, wheelchairs etc.
8. Does Branson have an *Open Carry* law?
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #2
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sptnrun View Post
1. Does Missouri have a *helmet law*
2. How much is Bransons sales tax?
3. Is the standard Missouri beer stronger than 3.2%
4. Do you have to carry a vehicle registration or proof of insurance in your truck or car?
5. Can you smoke (tobacco) inside SDC?
6. Can you drink (alcohol) inside SDC?
7. Does Branson have a hospital supply company in the city limits for: air tanks, wheelchairs etc.
8. Does Branson have an *Open Carry* law?
Yes, MO has a helmet law. Most MO beer is 4.2 - 5% depending on the brand. You can smoke at SDC in designated areas; no alcohol at SDC. Depending on the business and the part of town, the sales tax varies from 8.6 - 12.1%.http://www.cityofbranson.org/ecodev/index.htm

That's all I can help you with.

Last edited by biscuitcreek : 07-12-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 07-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #3
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
1. Does Missouri have a *helmet law* Yes...Arkansas, No
2. How much is Bransons sales tax? between 8.6% - 12.1%
3. Is the standard Missouri beer stronger than 3.2% DH's in fridge...5.9%
4. Do you have to carry a vehicle registration or proof of insurance in your truck or car? Yes and Yes
5. Can you smoke (tobacco) inside SDC? Yes
6. Can you drink (alcohol) inside SDC? No
7. Does Branson have a hospital supply company in the city limits for: air tanks, wheelchairs etc. Don't know...probably
8. Does Branson have an *Open Carry* law? Probably

"The Big Adventures of the Little Teardrop"
…exploring this great country of ours, pulling a little teardrop camper behind us.

http://MellOnWheels.wordpress.com/
Old 07-12-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
Sptnrun
Banned

Thank You for the information! Steve
Old 07-12-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
lsheagney

When I was planning a trip with my husband who needed full time oxygen last fall, my oxygen provider set up a place to get his portables refilled but we were going to have to go to Springfield to fill his tank. It all had to be worked out through the company at home who provided the oxygen to us. We were not able to make the trip so I don't know where it was that we were going to have to go in Springfield.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
ggh
Super User

I found this when I searched for Durable Medical equipment - Branson. They should be able to supply oxygen, wheelchairs, shower chairs, hospital beds and the like.

SKAGGS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL DME is a medical supply company in BRANSON, MO. Call SKAGGS COMMUNITY HOSPITAL DME at (417) 335-7239 for a detailed description of the medical equipment offered.

Smoking is limited to certain areas of SDC - not allowed out and about in the park.

Missouri has an open carry, and conceal and carry laws - before I tried to open carry I'd probably call the Branson police dept and ask them about it - I suspect it'd cause yourself more frustration than it'd be worth.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
Sptnrun
Banned

By GGH:
Missouri has an open carry, and conceal and carry laws - before I tried to open carry I'd probably call the Branson police dept and ask them about it - I suspect it'd cause yourself more frustration than it'd be worth.

I will leave my 6 shooters at home! Thanks for the advise Pilgrim.

I asked about the medical equipment because there are probably a lot of disabled folks that would love to come to Branson but are afraid the town and SDC might not be handicap friendly. I am sure SDC has First Aid Stations in the park and a **LifeFlight** helicopter from the nearest hospital..because of Bransons heavy traffic during the summer. Steve
Old 07-13-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
I asked about the medical equipment because there are probably a lot of disabled folks that would love to come to Branson but are afraid the town and SDC might not be handicap friendly.
So, these are not particularly questions that you were interested in...but, you think the typical tourists would want to know? lol...in the next month or so, they just may be.

…exploring this great country of ours, pulling a little teardrop camper behind us.

Last edited by MelanieHamilton : 07-13-2010 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
Sptnrun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieHamilton View Post
So, these are not particularly questions that you were interested in...but, you think the typical tourists would want to know? lol...in the next month or so, they just may be.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((
I am very interested in Branson. I like almost everything about that city from what I have seen! I only represent myself and my aged family when I ask these questions. My family is not as healthy as they were (they can*t rollerskate well), so I am asking questions for them. They love Branson. If I feel that Branson is
safe for them I feel good about driving them around to different attractions there. I might not have them for long......so I want things to be nice for them....That*s all.

P.S. I got a very nice email from your Mayor saying to enjoy our stay when we decide to visit.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:13 PM   #10
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
P.S. I got a very nice email from your Mayor saying to enjoy our stay when we decide to visit.
I never got an email from our Mayor.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #11
PUMPKIN
pumpkin

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieHamilton View Post
I never got an email from our Mayor.
CALL THE MAYOR AND ASK FOR RAEANNE PRESLEY. SHE IS STEVE PRESLEY'S WIFE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side."

Pumpkin

Closed Thread