1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
STLmomof3

Connecting Rooms

Looking for hotel on the strip- prefer close to The Titanic - that has connecting rooms... Anyone know?
Thanks!
Kelly
Old 06-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
djmrl68
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLmomof3 View Post
Looking for hotel on the strip- prefer close to The Titanic - that has connecting rooms... Anyone know?
Thanks!
Kelly
Try Best Western Center Pointe Inn. It's right next to the Titanic.

If you want a little cheaper, try Oak Grove Inn on Gretna (1 block from Titanic). http://www.bransonoakgroveinn.com/

If you're going on weekdays and don't mind being just off the strip in a condo, give me your dates. I might be able to save you money over hotel rooms.
Old 06-24-2010, 08:16 AM   #3
lovemycondo
Grandma of 4 & loving it

2 bedroom walk in Branson condo nightly rental available

Yes if you are interested in staying off the strip and are interested in a condo, I have 2 walk in condos straight south of the Titanic only 2.7 miles on Hwy 165. These are condos we personally own and use. We just added the 2nd condo June 1st so I still have availability this summer. Our condos over look a babbling brook and one pool. Our guests love sitting out on the screened porches listening to the brook and taking in the view. Surprisingly, if you are getting 2 hotel rooms, you may find our cost is less even though you get so much more.

You've got everything here. A living room, separate dining room, fully stocked kitchen, dining room, screened porch, water fall jetted tub, Wi Fi, 5 ceiling fans, luxurious Egyptian cotton bath towels, washer & dryer, 3 TVs and more. Both bedrooms have adjoining bathrooms & king beds. Our beds are triple sheeted. The queen sofa sleeper has a 7" innerspring mattress. Guest storage includes 2 walk in closets & kitchen pantry. Because we pride ourselves in making our condos feel like home, we have 2 rocking recliners & glider rocker in the living rooms. If you are afraid of renting from a stranger, we are the highest rated vacation rental on Trip Advisor. Our new condo we just started renting and only have one review. It is also 5 star rated. I would love to hear from you. Check out our website and scroll to the bottom to find the links to each of our condos for details and availability calendars. www.MeadowBrook-Resort.com

Thanks,
See http://www.meadowbrook-resort.com Year after year. Trip Advisor-Award of Excellence & FlipKey-Top Vacation Rental awards!
Old 06-24-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
GreenMtnBranson

Country Bunkhouse

Call Pumpkin's favorite place - The Country Bunkhouse.
417-334-8997

Quote:
Thanks!
Kelly
Old 06-24-2010, 12:10 PM   #5
OkieAnon

Quote:
Thanks!
Kelly
if I remember right... both Comfort inn's had connecting rooms, the Radisson. someone else had a good suggestion earlier in the thread, call and ask the Best Western Center Point, that's about as close to the Titanic as you could get.

another one that might, would be the Fairfield by Marriotte just south of the stoplight by the Titanic.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
Hollywood
Administrator

Few Other Choices

Couple other choices would be Howard Johnson or Clarion Palace.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:56 AM   #7
STLmomof3

UMM wow. We stayed at Country Bunkhouse last year that was Perfect. I had just missed Pumpkin but got to meet LBM... I didnt know they had some joining rooms thanks for the help

Closed Thread