1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #1
Moonshiner

Half Off Deals

I am not sure where to place this question, so here it is.

We are planning a trip for mid July, as money is tight (isn't it always?) we are looking to do as much as possible on the least amount of money.

I ran across the following site and was wondering if it is legit and if there is anyone with personal experience with them.

http://www.halfoffdeals.com/browse/Branson/Missouri/

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
ggh
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonshiner View Post
I am not sure where to place this question, so here it is.

We are planning a trip for mid July, as money is tight (isn't it always?) we are looking to do as much as possible on the least amount of money.

I ran across the following site and was wondering if it is legit and if there is anyone with personal experience with them.

http://www.halfoffdeals.com/browse/Branson/Missouri/

Any help would be appreciated.
We have used half off deals numerous times, with great results. I would not hesitate to use them again, and in fact, have a couple of certificates from them to use next w/end on the hutch now.

One cavet - but be SURE to read the fine print. Sometimes deals aren't good for w/ends, holidays, nights already booked, dinner unless you spend at least $xx. You don't want to buy, THEN realize you can't use it when/as intended.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Another good place to check for deals is:

http://www.branson2for1tickets.com/index.html
Old 06-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
Diane1611
Missing Branson

Here is a couple of other sites not affiliated with halfoffdeals.com that has some good bargains: http://www.missouribargains.com/ and http://www.bigriverbargains.com/index.cfm?event=home. This year, I ordered a voucher from Missouri Bargains for 2 adult tickets to the Hamner Barber show for $20.00 and a voucher from Big River Bargains for 2 admissions to Grand Jubilee for $33.00. On each site, click on the word Entertainment to access the deals for Branson shows.

With HalfOffDeals.com, you click on the link with the name of the show and it takes you to the radio or TV station web site selling the voucher. Be sure to allow enough time for you to get your voucher in the mail. And be sure that they will actually mail you the vouchers - I have run across a site or two that you have to go & pick up the voucher at the radio station.

After you get your vouchers, call the theater & make reservations for the date & time of the show you want to see.

We had a tight budget last year when we came to Branson, so I know what you're going through.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #5
KJN
Super Ultra Member

I also like www.khoz.com. I've got several vouchers from there.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #6
Moonshiner

Thank you all for the advice and links. I am going to check them out right now!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #7
pbranscum

I LOVE to travel so I'm all about making my trips as economical as possible while still ensuring we have a safe and fun filled vacation. We are planning a trip to Branson Nov 28 - Dec 2 to take in some Christmas shows and see the lights. Our local radio station had their "Branson Connection" promotion on May 22. We got tickets for 2 to 5 shows (including Jim Stafford, Moe Bandy, Brule, Shake Rattle & Roll, and the Mel & Pam Tillis show for a total of $135 or $67.50 per person...we will use one evening to go see the lights and maybe add an inexpensive event such as Waltzing Waters. This will definately keep us busy for the 4 days we are there. Also, from a connection I made on this board I was able to locate a small one bedroom condo for $39 a night or a total of $156 for the 4 nights. With the kitchen in the condo we will be able to eat in (at least some of our meals) so for less than $500 I can spend 4 days/nights in Branson with all the entertainment I can possibly have time for. So hopefully I will have just a little left over for some Christmas Shopping....

I LOVE THE CHASE OF THE THRILL OF THE DEAL!!!
Old 06-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
Moonshiner

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbranscum View Post
I LOVE to travel so I'm all about making my trips as economical as possible while still ensuring we have a safe and fun filled vacation. We are planning a trip to Branson Nov 28 - Dec 2 to take in some Christmas shows and see the lights. Our local radio station had their "Branson Connection" promotion on May 22. We got tickets for 2 to 5 shows (including Jim Stafford, Moe Bandy, Brule, Shake Rattle & Roll, and the Mel & Pam Tillis show for a total of $135 or $67.50 per person...we will use one evening to go see the lights and maybe add an inexpensive event such as Waltzing Waters. This will definately keep us busy for the 4 days we are there. Also, from a connection I made on this board I was able to locate a small one bedroom condo for $39 a night or a total of $156 for the 4 nights. With the kitchen in the condo we will be able to eat in (at least some of our meals) so for less than $500 I can spend 4 days/nights in Branson with all the entertainment I can possibly have time for. So hopefully I will have just a little left over for some Christmas Shopping....

I LOVE THE CHASE OF THE THRILL OF THE DEAL!!!
Impressive indeed!

$39 a night for a condo? Care to share the link?

Closed Thread