Best Prime Rib???? Branson Dining
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
linron
Super Ultra Member

Best Prime Rib????

I'd appreciate opinions on what restaurant in Branson has the best Prime Rib?
Which has the best taste and value?

The Only Thing Worth Holding Onto, Holds Onto Me!
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #2
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Some of the best prime rib we have had in Branson was at the Outback Steak and Oyster Bar.

We have had prime rib at other restaurants in Branson, but the price was much higher and the prime rib either wasn't quite as good or it was about the same.

Can't remember the price of either the large or smaller cut but, it was reasonable for the quality of the meat.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 03-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #3
linron
Super Ultra Member

Thanks so much Show Gal, we hadn't been to the outback there in a long time and I had forgotten about it!

Old 03-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #4
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by linron View Post
Thanks so much Show Gal, we hadn't been to the outback there in a long time and I had forgotten about it!
You are so welcome.

Sometime, when you are looking for a place for lunch, they have a prime rib sandwich that is also very good.

My fondest memory of Outback is one night after a show, we stopped in for a snack and sat out on the back deck. All of a sudden here came two cute little deer and stood looking up at the people out eating on the deck. All the noise didn't scare them, they just watched us........watching them.

Enjoy.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 03-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
LAURIEB
resident

Let me tell you ,,,,,,,,,

I have often had prime rib at Jack's Plaza View Restaurant which is located on the 9th Floor of the Grand Plaza Hotel at 245 N. Wildwood Drive, Branson. It is some of the best prime rib in Branson and at $16.95 for a complete meal including a delicious 12 ounce hunk of prime rib cooked to perfection and both soup and salad it's one of the best prime rib values in town.
=================
Old 03-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAURIEB View Post
I have often had prime rib at Jack's Plaza View Restaurant which is located on the 9th Floor of the Grand Plaza Hotel at 245 N. Wildwood Drive, Branson. It is some of the best prime rib in Branson and at $16.95 for a complete meal including a delicious 12 ounce hunk of prime rib cooked to perfection and both soup and salad it's one of the best prime rib values in town.
Yes, Jack's Plaza View has some FABULOUS Prime Rib!!
Old 03-21-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
ggh
Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAURIEB View Post
I need to remember this! It'd make a great 'lure' to get dh to take me to Branson.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #8
MBLurker

Rocky's...Old Branson on Friday and Saturday nights.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:44 PM   #9
nascar20

If you wanting Prime Rib I would go to Lamberts on saturdays, its the special for $17.99 all the prime rib you can eat.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
linron
Super Ultra Member

Thanks everyone, you have given me several to think about.

Jack's Plaza View Restaurant sounds really nice
and bet the view is great.
Does anyone know if you have to have reservations?

I had already thought about Lambert's nascar20,
but not sure we want to make the long drive there.
We are only going to be in for a 2 night, 3 day weekend
and want to make the most of our time.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:55 PM   #11
Gilligan
Ultra Member

Last time I ate at Jack's Plaza it wasn't crowded AT ALL! Live music was coming from a small band, and I believe dessert is included with the meal. It's not as highly seasoned as, perhaps Outback, but very delicious. And yes, the view is interesting. Enjoy!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
QueenAngie
Super Ultra Member

Prime Rib is one of my all time favs too! So glad you all shared w/ the friends on the board!

Closed Thread