1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 06:05 AM   #1
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

Branson Guest Card

Don't know if anyone else uses this but their website says it is now available. We have used it for the past two years and have gotten a lot of savings out of it.

http://www.bransonguestcard.com/Home.html

Last edited by ThunderHockeyFan; 03-20-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #2
shis1
Str8fn

Thanks for sharing this....I looked at their website and think we'll get one. Even though several of their 'deals' are things that coupons are readily available for, there are several 'really good deals' that I haven't seen offered before. I"m sure we'll 'recoup' the cost of the card, + some!!!

Have a couple of questions for you!

Where do you buy your card? I 'think' this is the same card that has been offered for sale at Clay Cooper's theater, and if so, that's where we'll probably pick one up next week!

Another question, is this a 'one time use' for each of the participating businesses, or can you use it multiple times at the same place? So many places are participating on this card, I don't see how they can 'punch your card' when you use it, but then, could certainly understand it if it is a one-time deal at each.

Thanks again......always looking for ways to save a few $$$!
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

Yes, it is the same card that you see at Clay's theater. That is where I first learned about it. They don't punch it or anything I just show it to them and they apply the discount so I think you can use it more than once. Never had a problem anywhere. It more than pays for itself for us. We mostly use it on the show tickets.
Old 03-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #4
shis1
Str8fn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderHockeyFan View Post
Yes, it is the same card that you see at Clay's theater. That is where I first learned about it. They don't punch it or anything I just show it to them and they apply the discount so I think you can use it more than once. Never had a problem anywhere. It more than pays for itself for us. We mostly use it on the show tickets.
Thanks! We'll definitely pick one up next week!
Old 03-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #5
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

Forgot to add that I ordered mine online today and they sent an email saying they would mail it on Monday.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
Lynn Williams

Thanks Thunderhockeyfan!

I went to the website above, and noticed the coupons for Ozark Mountain cruises. Lunch, dinner, and sightseeing. Where are those? Anybody have any reviews?
Old 03-21-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn Williams View Post
Thanks Thunderhockeyfan!

I went to the website above, and noticed the coupons for Ozark Mountain cruises. Lunch, dinner, and sightseeing. Where are those? Anybody have any reviews?
Here's some previous threads:
http://www.1branson.com/forum/t42881.html
http://www.1branson.com/forum/t35719.html
Old 03-22-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
Lynn Williams

Thanks, biscuitcreek! It sounds like something my kids would really like.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
shis1
Str8fn

I ordered mine tonight!

Thanks for bringing this 'bargain' to our attention!
Old 04-01-2010, 04:32 AM   #10
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

Looks like a change this year also. If you buy it online it is $19.95 if you wait and get it in Branson it shows they are selling it for $29.95.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

Is this a better deal than the VIP Book? I just bought one of these when I was in Branson a couple of weeks ago.

This link should take you to the Rankin Brothers FB Fan Page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121168961253976/
Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #12
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_803 View Post
Is this a better deal than the VIP Book? I just bought one of these when I was in Branson a couple of weeks ago.
I don't know. I have never gotten the VIP book. We have purchsed this card for the past three years and it is well worth it for us.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #13
shis1
Str8fn

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb_803 View Post
We bought the VIP book a couple of years ago and didn't find much in there that we would/could use that we couldn't pick up 'free' elsewhere. But I looked at the participants in the BGC and saw lots of places that are BOGO, or BO get one 50% off or just 10, 15, or 20% off at lots of restaurants that we'll patronize, so we thought this might be a better deal for us. We're gonna give it a try. Probably won't ever purchase another VIP book, just didn't use enough out of it.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #14
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

There is a sticky at the top of the page where Pumpkin has put a link to the VIP Book. It lists all the places where it can be used.

In checking these type books out, it depends on which one has the places listed that you would use. One may have many more locations where you can use the book but, if they aren't places you like, they won't do you any good.

If you check the list of places in VIP and places in Branson Guest, you will know which one works best for you. Also, be sure to pay attention to rules and restrictions for each place you may use them.

Hope everybody finds the book that is best for them. Coupons and discounts sure help when everything is so expensive.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 04-01-2010, 03:52 PM   #15
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Just check each out to see which works best for you. I have done that and think the VIP book is the best for us, along with the radio station vouchers I purchase. Both are money savers.

Closed Thread