1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
valmouse

Question Best mini-golf and prices?

Which is the best mini-golf course in Branson and who has the best prices? Are there any discounts to be had? I need to whoop up on my husband on the putt-putt course!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valmouse View Post
Which is the best mini-golf course in Branson and who has the best prices? Are there any discounts to be had? I need to whoop up on my husband on the putt-putt course!
Brookside Mini Golf tickets are available at Branson 2 for 1 tickets, 2 for $15, which is 36 holes of mini golf. I've played Brookside and enjoyed it.

http://www.branson2for1tickets.com/attractions.html

Also, in the Sunny Day, Travelhost, and Best Read guides (can pick them up for free all around Branson), there are usually coupons for Grand Country indoor mini-golf; the coupons are usually for buy one get one half off. There are usually $1 or $2 off coupons for some of the other mini golf courses but those coupons are usually for before 5 pm, and a lot of folks like to play mini golf at night.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
Okies

Our favorite courses have been Lost Treasure and Pirates Cove. The Lost Treasure has a little train you get to ride to the first hole - which is kinda fun. I believe they both have two courses. I don't remember the prices exactly, but you can pick up $1 off coupons almost anywhere.
We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. - Samuel Johnson"
Old 03-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #4
Medicineman

Haven't played Brookside yet. Pirates Cove and Lost Treasure are both greath. Pirates Cove has great shade in the evenings and one course with no steps at all which works good for us "stroller rollers". If the weather gets inclimate we head for Grand Country and the indoor course. Dinosaur Canyon is good for our kids but I find it a little difficult. There is an indoor one out by Welk Theater but its a glow in the dark course.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
bransonlover

We played at Brookside last year and unfortunately didn't have a very good time. The lady that was working the counter was very rude and acted upset that we were there. Also, there are several holes on this course that involve water. The water isn't what's bad it's the fact that there aren't any borders up to keep the ball from going in the water. And once in the water it flows down into the big pool at the beginning of the course. If you aren't a fairly decent putt-putter you may find yourself requesting another ball often.

Old 03-09-2010, 08:58 AM   #6
Okies

The one by Welk theater is the Branson Fun Factory, that also has laser tag, and a glow-in-the-dark mini golf. Their prices are very reasonable, and they have package deals for a family. It's especially a fun place if the weather is bad outside.

The mini-golf has like three different themes as you walk through caves, and such - the first is an enchanted forest, then a dinosaur area, and then an undersea adventure. As you walk by some things, they have sensors that set off sounds or movement, that is pretty cool. I've heard some say that their very little kids are a little frightened by it, but then some kids might really get a kick out of it. Just depends on the child I'm sure. My son would have loved it when he was small, but my daughter would probably have been a little scared of it.

We went last year to play laser tag (first time for me!) and my husband, daughter & her two friends played against another family. It's quite the workout, but it was so much fun! They give you your score sheets when you finished to see how many shots you made, and how many hits you made.
We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over. - Samuel Johnson"
Old 03-09-2010, 08:59 AM   #7
Jalva2
Super Ultra Member

Pirates Cove is our favorite with Lost Treasure being second. Haven't played Brookside. Didn't care for Dinosaur Canyon or Greatest Adventures.
Old 03-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #8
kstater1997
Ultra Member

What's the one called that is down near the Grand Palace that looks like an old mine? Has the old ore cart on the tracks?

James
Old 03-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #9
bransonlover

The Branson Fun Factory is a unique experience. We play there and Grand Country indoor mini golf every year. I recommend either one!

Closed Thread