1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Kimberly Barber of Country Tonite added to Presleys! Branson Shows
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
Hillbillypharoh

Kimberly Barber of Country Tonite added to Presleys!

Thought those of you who have followed her at Country Tonite or are fans of the Presleys (or both) would love to know! Those of you who have seen her know that she is a veteran of the Grand 'ol Opry in Nashville and a native Texan with a fabulous country voice! Can't wait to see her addition to this wonderful show and cast!
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

What show are you in for 2010? Miss you on the Board; post more often.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 12-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #3
Hillbillypharoh

I'm at Sight and Sound and just signed on for next season as well! Just a few more days of Miracle of Christmas if you havn't seen it yet! Thanks!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Glad to hear that Kimberly has been added to the Presley lineup.

A great show made even better.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 12-25-2009, 05:32 AM   #5
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbillypharoh View Post
I'm at Sight and Sound and just signed on for next season as well! Just a few more days of Miracle of Christmas if you havn't seen it yet! Thanks!

Excellent News.
So nice to hear from you.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Has anyone heard of any other changes at the Presleys?
Old 12-27-2009, 10:21 AM   #7
Branson Junkie
Ultra Member

Wonder if she's a replacement or addition to the line-up? Will John's wife become a stay-at-home mom?
Old 12-27-2009, 10:26 AM   #8
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Junkie View Post
Wonder if she's a replacement or addition to the line-up? Will John's wife become a stay-at-home mom?
That is just what I was wondering? or if anyone else is leaving the show?
Old 12-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #9
Branson Junkie
Ultra Member

The only other female in the show is Devona (sp?), whose husband is also a singer. If they lose one there they might lose the other and he's a major part of the show. When I saw them this year I thought it looked like the cast was shrinking. I figured it was a way of cutting some overhead by now replacing those who leave, but maybe they want more in the show and were just low on performers this year. Guess time will tell.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #10
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

From what I have heard, Ambrus is going to take some time off after she has her baby. I don't know how long she will take off.

Check out Facebook for the Rankin Brothers Fan Page that I made. I think this will take you to the fan page.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...1253976&ref=ts
Old 01-01-2010, 01:14 AM   #11
JustMyOpinion

Having worked with Kim on several projects through the years, I know that the Presley's are getting one of the most talented, dependable entertainment professionals in Branson. She's a lot like the HillbillyPharoh; both are great performers and an even greater people. Happy New Year 2010 to you both! SM
Old 01-01-2010, 07:06 AM   #12
bransoncutie
Spectacular Ultra Member

Very excited for Kimberly! I worked with both Kimberly and Hillbillypharoh at The Mansion when they were in "Joseph" and found them to be very talented and just delightful people to work with! Congratulations Kimberly!
Old 01-05-2010, 07:18 PM   #13
Hillbillypharoh

Ambrus will be taking a little time off for the baby, then they will have 3 girls when she returns which they have had in the past. Next year isnt set yet, but we're hoping and praying for great things!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

I'm sure whoever they add and whenever Ambrus returns, it will be a great show.

The Presley's put on a top notch show and would not accept less than performers who are assets to their shows.

Am sure Ambrus is getting anxious for February.

Branson Show Reviews by SHOW GAL

http://BransonShowGal.wordpress.com/
Old 01-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #15
sadowsky11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindainkansas View Post
Has anyone heard of any other changes at the Presleys?
Word on the street is more changes have already been made in the band?? This comes from an inside source!

Closed Thread