1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
Bella

Longhorn Steakhouse??

Question: Longhorn Steakhouse & Bahama Breeze. My dh received a gift card for Father's Day with four choices of restaurants on it. We thought we'd try Longhorn Steakhouse in Branson since we've already been to Red Lobster and the Olive Garden. The third restaurant available is Bahama Breeze Island Grille. Guess we should also be asking about it since we're not familiar with it either. However, we don't know where they are, or if we would like them. Can anyone give us a review -- and the locations? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Where is Longhorn Steak House located in Branson. We usually eat at Lone Star or Montana Mike's as I didn't know we had a Longhorn in Branson.

We have one here in Kansas City and they have some very good food.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
kstater1997
Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Question: Longhorn Steakhouse & Bahama Breeze. My dh received a gift card for Father's Day with four choices of restaurants on it. We thought we'd try Longhorn Steakhouse in Branson since we've already been to Red Lobster and the Olive Garden. The third restaurant available is Bahama Breeze Island Grille. Guess we should also be asking about it since we're not familiar with it either. However, we don't know where they are, or if we would like them. Can anyone give us a review -- and the locations? Thanks in advance.
They have a Lone Star Steakhouse, but not a Longhorns.

James
Old 06-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #4
Bella

Show Gal and KStater: After you told me there is a Lone Star restaurant in Branson, but not Longhorn, I thought I probably made a mistake. But after checking the gift card, it does say "Longhorn Steak House." The gift card is from Darden Restaurants, and I'm thinking this chain may not have a Longhorn in Branson. So, we'll forget about that one, as dh doesn't like to drive out of town to eat. It appears we'll be going to Red Lobster which is fine, as we know we like it. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Our daughter does go to Kansas City occasionally, and she may have picked up the card while there.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:10 AM   #5
SHOW GAL
SHOW GAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella View Post
Show Gal and KStater: After you told me there is a Lone Star restaurant in Branson, but not Longhorn, I thought I probably made a mistake. But after checking the gift card, it does say "Longhorn Steak House." The gift card is from Darden Restaurants, and I'm thinking this chain may not have a Longhorn in Branson. So, we'll forget about that one, as dh doesn't like to drive out of town to eat. It appears we'll be going to Red Lobster which is fine, as we know we like it. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. Our daughter does go to Kansas City occasionally, and she may have picked up the card while there.
Thanks for the information. I thought they might have just opened up a Longhorn in Branson and we like to try the new places. Have a great mean at Red Lobster. It is a favorite of mine.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:23 AM   #6
ggh
Super User

Darden gift cards are available at WM, and other venues, and good at any of their restaurants, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Longhorn Steakhouse and Bahama Breeze.

I've found some restaurants are even selling 'company' cards vs. cards to their restaurant when you purchase them inside the local venue.

You can go here http://www.longhornsteakhouse.com/locator/default.asp and find a Longhorn Steakhouse near you .........

and here is the list of Bahama Breeze restaurants in the US http://www.bahamabreeze.com/locations2/search.asp
Old 06-25-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
Bella

Isn't the internet wonderful? Anything you want to know can be found at your fingertips. Thanks, everyone

Closed Thread