1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
BadgerFan78

Best place to get tickets

Where is the best place to get show tickets? Paul Harris is definitely one show we want to see. Is there a discount ticket center we should find once we're done there, or will our hotel have discount tickets? Thanks !!!
Old 04-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Crazy4Branson
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerFan78 View Post
Where is the best place to get show tickets? Paul Harris is definitely one show we want to see. Is there a discount ticket center we should find once we're done there, or will our hotel have discount tickets? Thanks !!!
Imo....the best place to buy show tix is directly from the show's box office. Almost every show in Branson offers a discount of a few $$$ via coupons in Sunny Day Guide, or AARP, AAA, Veterans', or active military.

Many theaters offer discounts on tix if you buy tix for more than 1 show @ their theater. I think Clay Cooper offers this @ his theater, if you buy tix for CC & PH shows....

There are some shows available through www.Branson2for1Tickets.com, located @ 1100 W. Hwy 76, across from a huge fire station.... This place is NOT a time share front.

Just be cautious, as many discount other ticket booths are fronts for time share scams/sales.......

Last edited by Crazy4Branson; 04-18-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

I agree, we use branson2for1 for some of our shows. You can also find discounts on some of the Radio Stations.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
KJN
Super Ultra Member

Some hotels offer discounts tickets also. Check out the VIP coupon book, there are really good coupons to some shows, like buy one get one free, or buy one or get one half off. We like Paul Harris too. I don't know of any discount tickets for his show. Someone may know if there are any for his show.
Old 04-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #5
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Branson View Post
Imo....the best place to buy show tix is directly from the show's box office. Almost every show in Branson offers a discount of a few $$$ via coupons in Sunny Day Guide, or AARP, AAA, Veterans', or active military.

Many theaters offer discounts on tix if you buy tix for more than 1 show @ their theater. I think Clay Cooper offers this @ his theater, if you buy tix for CC & PH shows....

There are some shows available through www.Branson2for1Tickets.com, located @ 1100 W. Hwy 76, across from a huge fire station.... This place is NOT a time share front.

Just be cautious, as many discount other ticket booths are fronts for time share scams/sales.......
excellent advice......

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 04-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #6
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

The location on 76 across from the firestation, is the one we always use.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:03 AM   #7
lovemycondo
Grandma of 4 & loving it

Quote:

Make sure you use ONLY this "2 for 1" ticket site. Several other places have the same name and but they are not the same business. This is the ONLY location they have so ignore the other signs.
See http://www.meadowbrook-resort.com Year after year. Trip Advisor-Award of Excellence & FlipKey-Top Vacation Rental awards!
Old 04-20-2009, 10:17 AM   #8
OkieAnon

Quote:

box office is the way we've always done it. especially with those shows that you need advance reservations... just always felt more secure that we would have seating where we wanted... even if it means giving up on a .50 or 1.00 coupon i'd prefer to pay the extra and have good seats.

but then I guess there's a lot of show's now that you don't need advance reservations but anything you think you might i'd go with the box office.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:47 AM   #9
lindainkansas
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerFan78 View Post
Yes as has been said go to the Theaters.

Last edited by lindainkansas; 04-20-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

We went to one of "those places" the first time we visited Branson, but have always used the individual show's box office since then.

Good Times in Branson
Old 04-20-2009, 10:30 PM   #11
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

I've used 2 for 1 lots of times and have always gotten good seats. Even if you do end up a little farther back than what you like, you can always move closer if people happen to not show up. I've done that before many times too.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:15 PM   #12
bluewave

box office or perhaps ticketmaster
Old 04-22-2009, 07:33 PM   #13
Crazy4Branson
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewave View Post
box office or perhaps ticketmaster
Buying tickets through ticketmaster isn't necessary for tickets @ most Branson theaters.....& when buying through TM, there are extra fees+fees+fees & you cannot exchange tickets or receive refunds, if your plans change....fwiw......

In Branson, it's very easy to visit/call/e-mail the theaters directly & order your show tickets.
Many theaters offer discounts of a few $$$$ with coupons available in local magazines/newpapers & AAA, AARP, Veteran's, Active Military..etc.

Just my 2 cents'
Old 04-22-2009, 07:40 PM   #14
Daytimer
Super Ultra Member

I agree, I would not use Ticketmaster. You can deal with the theater directly.

Closed Thread