1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
tlhfirelion

PF Changs and/or Cheescake factory in branson?

OK, this is from the rumor mill. I heard from a friend with the city of Ozark that pf changs and the cheescake factory are trying to decide if they will build in branson or in springfield near that new sams they are building on south campbell just south of james river. I've got my "people" looking into it, but I can't find anything on the net. Has anyone heard anything like that? I just heard this yesterday.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
ThunderHockeyFan
Super Ultra Member

I would love to see a Cheesecake Factory in Branson! Ate at one for the first time in San Diego a few months ago and it was so good.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:39 PM   #3
TravelAgtSteve

Cheesecake Factory typically requires a certain average income level within a certain radius of the location; for that reason, I think it's doubtful they would set up shop in Branson. Of course, I've been surprised before, so..

Both of those restaurants would be great additions to the region, regardless of what city they end up in.
Old 12-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #4
Branson Bluesman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelAgtSteve View Post
Cheesecake Factory typically requires a certain average income level within a certain radius of the location; for that reason, I think it's doubtful they would set up shop in Branson.
So...are you saying the white trash redneck hillbillies in Branson can't afford to eat cheesecake?
Old 12-13-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branson Bluesman View Post
So...are you saying the white trash redneck hillbillies in Branson can't afford to eat cheesecake?
Well, the Cheesecake Factory AND PF Chang's in KC are both at Country Club Plaza. Is that where white trash redneck hillbillies in KC go?
Old 12-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #6
Branson Bluesman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitcreek View Post
Well, the Cheesecake Factory AND PF Chang's in KC are both at Country Club Plaza. Is that where white trash redneck hillbillies in KC go?
Nope...
I reckon we better try for a Popeye's Chicken or somethin...
Old 12-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #7
biscuitcreek
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Nope...
I reckon we better try for a Popeye's Chicken or somethin...
Unfortunately, I don't think white trash redneck hillbillies like Popeye's Chicken; the one in Harrison closed a couple of months ago. So what's a WTRH to do?
Old 12-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
bsafo132
Retired Public Nuisance

Location: Rural Missouri, living with the swines and bovines amid the trees and cow patties! Just a puddle jump away from Branson
Quote:
Unfortunately, I don't think white trash redneck hillbillies like Popeye's Chicken; the one in Harrison closed a couple of months ago. So what's a WTRH to do?
KFC
BS
Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 AM   #9
jgordon13

I clicked this thread because I heard this summer (from a friend...aka the rumor mill) that a Cheesecake Factory was going in. Isn't there construction on Truman Rd? I remember driving past a construction zone and my friend saying that's where they were putting Cheesecake Factory in...but I could be way off. :-)
All I know is I'd be willing to save up my redneck hillbilly wages for some classy/delicious cheesecake. :-)
Old 12-14-2008, 12:33 AM   #10
Branson Bluesman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgordon13 View Post
I clicked this thread because I heard this summer (from a friend...aka the rumor mill) that a Cheesecake Factory was going in. Isn't there construction on Truman Rd? I remember driving past a construction zone and my friend saying that's where they were putting Cheesecake Factory in...but I could be way off. :-)
All I know is I'd be willing to save up my redneck hillbilly wages for some classy/delicious cheesecake. :-)
say what? last I heard...cheesecake don't own no factory...
Old 12-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #11
Tams
Super Ultra Member

I would save my hillbilly money to go to PF Changs....we have one here and we like it...

Let me breathe the air!!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 08:06 AM   #12
DalmatianDad
aka - DD

I just want to know what happened to the "Jimmy Johns" that was coming here

http://www.1branson.com/forum/showth...ht=jimmy+johns

Daddy, Now can we turn our flag right side up??
Old 12-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #13
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

I love the Cheesecake Factory.
Wonder if they would have outside tables and a fountain like they do in KC?

I would also love to have a Carrabba's Italian Restaurant in either Springfield or Branson.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:18 AM   #14
daddysgirl
Daddysgirl

I love PF Changs and Cheesecake Factory....So sad when I left Florida and knew we didn't have either here We had just gotten a Jimmy John's too and I didn't get to try it but my nephew in Vegas says it is awesome!!! Wow...I am getting hungry!!! When I was going through chemo, my mom and niece came to visit me and we went to Cheescake Factory and I ordered the Burrito....It is huge and I ate the whole thing...My mother could not believe it!!!! I have great memories of that place...Yummy!! LOL
Old 12-15-2008, 07:57 AM   #15
hhawkins
Super Ultra Member

We have eaten at he Cheescake Factory in Chicago, KC and in Dallas -- Yum Yum! The Cheesecake is very good, but their regular food is just as good. I would love to see on in either place. The Landing would seem to be a great fit.

Closed Thread