1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Shows

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:00 AM   #1
bransonmusician

Next Gene Williams TV Show Taping

The next live taping of the “Gene Williams Country Music Television Show” is May 18 at 2 p.m. at the Gene Williams Theatre. Admission for the studio audience is free and the doors open at 1:30 p.m. Scheduled guests include Real Country with Wally Barbee and Warren Farren, Melodie Clemmons of Horseshoe Bend Theatre’s “Music in the Mountains Show” in Horseshoe Bend, Ark. and Freddy Hamilton who is presenting a 10 a.m. show at the Mickey Gilley Theater in Branson. For more information please visit http://genewilliamscountry.com.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:11 AM   #2
engel
Super Ultra Member

Went to one of these, & it will be the only one. Too much starting, stopping, people not there who were announced, just a drag from start to way down the line finish. So not worth it. I know tapings have do-overs, but this was one of those we wanted to leave really early.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #3
southrenjustice
fishman22

fishman111

Quote:
Originally Posted by engel View Post
Went to one of these, & it will be the only one. Too much starting, stopping, people not there who were announced, just a drag from start to way down the line finish. So not worth it. I know tapings have do-overs, but this was one of those we wanted to leave really early.
Well thats T.V
Old 05-23-2008, 02:26 PM   #4
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Thanks....I will watch the show on TV.
Bransonmusician, wave at your Branson Board Buddies, OK?
Old 05-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #5
TxFirewife

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransonmusician View Post
The next live taping of the “Gene Williams Country Music Television Show” is May 18 at 2 p.m. at the Gene Williams Theatre. Admission for the studio audience is free and the doors open at 1:30 p.m. Scheduled guests include Real Country with Wally Barbee and Warren Farren, Melodie Clemmons of Horseshoe Bend Theatre’s “Music in the Mountains Show” in Horseshoe Bend, Ark. and Freddy Hamilton who is presenting a 10 a.m. show at the Mickey Gilley Theater in Branson. For more information please visit http://genewilliamscountry.com.
I think the next taping is going to be June 8th!!! We would be going if it weren't for already having day plans for SDC!!!!
Old 05-24-2008, 11:03 PM   #6
PUMPKIN
pumpkin

Cool

YES ITS JUNE THE 8TH SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:00 WE PLAN TO BE THERE
Old 05-25-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUMPKIN View Post
YES ITS JUNE THE 8TH SUNDAY AFTERNOON AT 2:00 WE PLAN TO BE THERE
Pumpkin, wave at us that are home watching you on TV, OK?
Old 05-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
LocalYokel
I know my way around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by engel View Post
I've watched a few minutes of this show on television once. That was frustrating enough. I can't imagine what it must be like in the audience of the taping of the whole show. I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of the edited version while sitting on my couch.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalYokel View Post
I've watched a few minutes of this show on television once. That was frustrating enough. I can't imagine what it must be like in the audience of the taping of the whole show. I couldn't make it through 10 minutes of the edited version while sitting on my couch.
I watched this weekend's show because The Haygoods were on....talking about Their TV Show.
I think that we will be able to be proud of The Haygoods representing Branson on TV.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:20 PM   #10
deb_803
George Strait Junkie

I meant to tape that show with the Haygoods, but forgot. It comes on here at 6:00 AM on Saturdays.

This link should take you to the Rankin Brothers FB Fan Page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/121168961253976/
Old 05-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #11
onemobetta
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suselit View Post
I watched this weekend's show because The Haygoods were on....talking about Their TV Show.
I think that we will be able to be proud of The Haygoods representing Branson on TV.
I thought the Haygoods had more class and respect for their futures than to connect with that show-

It does prove some peoples tastes are only in their mouths-
Old 05-29-2008, 12:47 PM   #12
bransonmusician

I would just ask the "critics" on this board if any of them work in and/or promote a Branson show right now.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
onemobetta
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bransonmusician View Post
I would just ask the "critics" on this board if any of them work in and/or promote a Branson show right now.
Well, I do promote and manage a gospel music group and ministry which is covering some 34 states, is based from Branson and often performs here- Does that count?
Old 05-29-2008, 12:53 PM   #14
bransonmusician

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemobetta View Post
Well, I do promote and manage a gospel music group and ministry which is covering some 34 states, is based from Branson and often performs here- Does that count?
It sure does!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:46 AM   #15
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

You know, several Branson Entertainers have successfully used television to spread the word about Branson.

The Duttons and Johnny Lonestar and Jason Pritchett appeared on NBC's America's Got Talent.
Jason Yeager and Matt Kester appeared on American Idol.

And many Branson Entertainers appear on Jim Bakker's Show and Gene Williams Show.
I do not think you can fault them for using what television is available to promote Branson to the rest of the country.

Closed Thread