1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

The leaves are turning Branson Attractions
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
ggh
Super User

The leaves are turning

I noticed Friday at work, that the leaves in Springfield are turning, and today, there is even more pronounced color.

So, if you've been waiting to make that trip to Branson, waiting for the leaves to change - the time has come.

Unfortunately, I can't head to Branson before Saturday - but I am hoping to make a day trip Saturday, and then a return trip the following week with my Mom and Sister, just to shop.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 04:54 PM   #2
Blaze2
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggh View Post
I noticed Friday at work, that the leaves in Springfield are turning, and today, there is even more pronounced color.

So, if you've been waiting to make that trip to Branson, waiting for the leaves to change - the time has come.

Unfortunately, I can't head to Branson before Saturday - but I am hoping to make a day trip Saturday, and then a return trip the following week with my Mom and Sister, just to shop.
Can you post a picture now?
Thanks!

"People will forget what you said............and forget what you did......
.....BUT they'll NEVER forget how you made them feel!"

Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 10-21-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
Brokate
Brokate Janitorial

They're turning here in Branson. I thought they looked a little blah compared to previous years....but it is still early.

Closed Thread