1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2002, 08:17 PM   #1
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

The Haygoods Area Appreciation Shows

$5 admission for Residents of Barry, Boone, Christian, Greene, Stone and Taney Counties.

Call for reservations..417/336-1600

Dates: Dec. 16-17-18-19 & 20

www.thehaygoods.com
Old 12-12-2002, 09:00 PM   #2
Melle94

Haygoods!

This is a great show! The first half is some of the summer show and the second half is all Christmas. You should go see it if you can. It will have you laughing and possibly crying. It's a great bargain for only $5. I wish I lived there since I'm paying more than that when I come on the 20th but it's worth it.
Have a great day!

*Michelle*
Old 12-12-2002, 09:52 PM   #3
sivvie

I think alot of shows do this at different times of the year. I know my Aunt and Uncle live in Kimberling City and one year when Tara Lipinski was at the Andy Williams Theater for "Stars on Ice" my Aunt was able to get us tickets to the show for a lot less than regular ticket price. Even though I don't live in the area she was still able to purchase my ticket when she purchased hers for the discounted price. This happened to be in May and was good for the whole month of May at that particular theater.
Old 12-13-2002, 08:20 AM   #4
Jerm
Super Ultra Member

Thanks Suselit for the information. Also "Lost in the Fifties" is having their area appreciation shows going on right now and ending tomorrow evening. I live in Barry county and will go tomorrow afternoon for $5.00. This is my first time of seeing this show and I am very excited. For someone that has seen this show for the Christmas season, is this a Christmas show or do they do their regular show?
Old 12-13-2002, 08:39 AM   #5
Jerm
Super Ultra Member

Thanks Suselit for the information. Also "Lost in the Fifties" is having their area appreciation shows going on right now and ending tomorrow evening. I live in Barry county and will go tomorrow afternoon for $5.00. This is my first time of seeing this show and I am very excited. For someone that has seen this show for the Christmas season, is this a Christmas show or do they do their regular show?

Closed Thread