1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 10:46 PM   #1
RenaPrincess

Question Savannah House Vs. Cascades Inn V.s. Best Western Center Pointe Inn

Well I can't decide. Which would be best for a larger group of us (12). We want the great b-fast but we also want a great pool. We want semi-quieter hallways but we want a vanity outside of our bathroom (bigger room). And MOST importantly we want cleanness!!
So see, I can't decide between Savannah House, Cascades Inn, or Best Western Center Pointe Inn!

Any input would be great!!!

I really thought we decided on Savannah house but then I was thinking about our kids and how it might not be a good deal considering outdoor smaller pool. I have not stayed at any of these hotels only saw pictures on their websites.

Thank you!!!
Old 08-07-2007, 05:39 AM   #2
Suselit
Super Ultra Member

Best Western Music Capitol Inn has everything you described.
http://www.myerhotels.com/
Old 08-07-2007, 05:44 AM   #3
maryinecho
momof2

Not mentioned, but Southern Oaks meet all the needs you are asking for.
Old 08-07-2007, 06:05 AM   #4
teacherkim
Super Ultra Member

We stayed at Savannah House's sister property, Whispering Hills, a few weeks ago. I'd put it more along the lines of a budget hotel, while Cascades looks to be a bit nicer. Personally, if you can swing it, I'd go with Cascades (or even Southern Oaks). I'm at the point where with my children, we want a place with a few extras like an indoor pool.
Old 08-07-2007, 07:45 AM   #5
labpup89
IL Roots Planted in IA

I have stayed at Cascades Inn many times, but not recently. When I stayed there it was always clean. The extra sink/vanity area is a very nice room extra. Rooms always seemed large and comfortable for us. The pool area is very nice and large. There is also a small game room with a pool table and some video games, by the pool area. We always picked Cascades because of the indoor hallways, large indoor pool, and location on SOH Expwy. The breakfast was just the basics - cereal, toast, donuts, muffins, bagels, milk, and juice. Enough to get you going.
Old 08-07-2007, 11:27 AM   #6
RenaPrincess

Thanks

Thank you for your info on my choices. And thanks to you guys who gave me even NEW ones. Great! I better get my act together and pick soon!

Closed Thread