1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

REVIEW: Hidden Falls Cabin Rentals - Wow! Branson Missouri Other
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 11:12 AM   #1
kymned

REVIEW: Hidden Falls Cabin Rentals - Wow!

I stayed in the Aspen with my hubbie, my parents, my sister and her girlfriend. We had an incredible time. Even with there being so many of us, the cabin was big enough that we could avoid each other if we got tired of looking at the same faces for four days! The girls had a ball exploring the area nearby and us adults were content just to sit around on the deck relaxing. As soon we opened the door to the cabin, it was like the real world disappeared, taking all of our stress with it. The cabin was immaculate and very well decorated. The one time we did have a small problem (no propane and the microwave was electronically locked) they sent a man out to take care of it immediately. He was very courteous, worked fast and made sure not to interfere with what we were doing. If we hadn't let him in, we might not have known he was there! The bedrooms were quite large and had ample space for all of our stuff. There were also piles of extra blankets, pillows and towels stored away in the closets. The owners of this cabin are also very kid friendly, as they had a playpen and high chair in one of the closets, sippie cups and kiddie dishes and even a cute little baby spoon that changes colors when it gets too hot! These may seem like trivial things, but it shows just how thoughtful the owners are. The bumper pool was a bit confusing, but fun nonetheless and there is a strange game table at the top of the landing that we had no idea what to do with, but the girls had fun making up their own game with it. My father is disabled from a car accident and is in chronic pain, so it is very hard for him to sleep for too long or to stay in the same position. That was until he lay down in the bed. Not only is it huge, the mattresses were very luxurious pillow tops and boy were they comfortable. He was able to sleep almost the full night and with minimal tossing and turning. Needless to say, my folks will be buying themselves some new mattresses! All in all, we had a fabulous time for our vacation and probably will not be staying anywhere else ever again. The cabin is well worth the price and it's great for relaxation. It's also really close to Hollister if you need to go shopping or to pick up some fast food or take-out and it's only about 10-15 minutes away from Branson. We've stayed in the city (Branson) before and while fun, we much prefer to stay in the cabin where we can escape all of the noise and traffic, but can drive out if we feel the hankering. So, I say to you, if you're thinking about Hidden Falls and the Aspen, just do it! The only way you won't enjoy it is if you come there planning on having a lousy time. Although, I honestly believe that even if you plan on a bad vacation; once you open the door, you're going to forget why you were in a bad mood.

[CENTER][SIZE=1][URL=http://www.getawaysaver.com/branson/hidden-falls-cabin-rentals/433]Click here for Hidden Falls Cabin Rentals info and reviews.[/URL][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2007, 01:10 PM   #2
ashbris
Super Ultra Member

Thanks for the review. I am not sure I had ever heard of these, but we always stay in town.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 07-20-2007, 01:58 PM   #3
KJN
Super Ultra Member

I am not familiar with the place either, but it sounds wonderful. Glad you had a great time, and good to hear that your Dad could sleep well.

Closed Thread