1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
maryinecho
momof2

Passion Play Trip

We are planning on going to the Great Passion Play. How long does it take to get back to Branson after the show is over? Or shoud we get a hotel in Eureka Springs? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
Jen77
In the Heart of Branson

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryinecho View Post
We are planning on going to the Great Passion Play. How long does it take to get back to Branson after the show is over? Or shoud we get a hotel in Eureka Springs? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I believe it about an hour give or take just depends on traffic
Old 04-30-2007, 09:28 AM   #3
maryinecho
momof2

We are possibly considering staying the night there maybe at Statue Road Inn next to the Passion Play.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:55 PM   #4
hhawkins
Super Ultra Member

I would stay in Eureka Springs. It is about an hour and the road is a little curvy. I know they have done some work, and it has been a while for us. But I would stay in Eureka Springs. There are lots of things to do there as well. Make sure you do the Holy Land Tour while at the Passion Play Grounds.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:27 PM   #5
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

I would definitely spend the night in Eureka. I've made that drive in the evening and when it is getting dark -- I think I would prefer to stay next time. There are all kinds of great places to stay in Eureka or if you want to drive back to Berryville -- also some nice little motels.

Vickie
Old 04-30-2007, 03:37 PM   #6
preacherman
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBeason View Post
I would definitely spend the night in Eureka. I've made that drive in the evening and when it is getting dark -- I think I would prefer to stay next time. There are all kinds of great places to stay in Eureka or if you want to drive back to Berryville -- also some nice little motels.

Vickie
Completely agree with staying overnite.
Would also recommend Parables of the Potter if possible.
I am including the website just in case you haven't gone there yet.

http://www.greatpassionplay.org/
Old 04-30-2007, 04:54 PM   #7
Traci

I've stayed at Statue Road Inn before,and I like it. It's walking distance to the Passion Play. I've seen Passion Play 2 times & I love it.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:16 PM   #8
slbtrout52
slbtrout52

Definitely stay in Eureka Springs. Winding roads at night and deer running across the road make for less than ideal driving conditions. I have stayed numerous times at the Apple Blossom Inn (479) 253-5552. It has always been very clean and comfortable- nothing fancy. It backs up to the trees with a great view into the woods. Very reasonably priced. But there are a number of nice motels in Eureka Springs and it is a fun and scenic place to visit. For more dough, the Holiday Inn Express is nice and they have an indoor pool. I don't have any experience with the Statue Road Inn.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:49 AM   #9
maryinecho
momof2

Does the Apple Blossom have a pool?
Old 05-01-2007, 07:24 PM   #10
slbtrout52
slbtrout52

There is no pool at Apple Blossom Inn. Oh, I forgot to mention that all the rooms there are non-smoking.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:48 AM   #11
VBeason
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slbtrout52 View Post
There is no pool at Apple Blossom Inn. Oh, I forgot to mention that all the rooms there are non-smoking.
Non smoking, heh? Great to know that. We stayed at the Krystal Aire in Springfield earlier this year and it is also non-smoking -- it was really nice and not having to worry about hubby being able to really breathe was nice too.

Now I'm not going to start any debates here -- we both used to smoke, but had to quit because of health reasons and now if either of us are in a place that has a lot of smoke or where people smoke a lot -- neither of us can breathe very well. So knowing that there are a few places that are non-smoking -- makes it really nice for us.

Thanks for letting us know this.

Vickie

Closed Thread