1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Something else from DollyWood Branson Attractions
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Attractions
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 07:10 AM   #1
hhawkins
Super Ultra Member

Something else from DollyWood

I also just started reading about this interesting new featur added at DollyWood: http://www.dollywood.com/plan%2Dyour%2Dvisit/line/

I would pay for this service so I would not have to stand in line in the park. You reserve your seats at the shows in the park ahead of time, then you do not have to stand in line for an hour. Just show up 15 minutes prior to show time and your seat is saved. Cost 5$-$10 per person for the day. Neat idea.

I Vote "Right!"
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2006, 07:47 AM   #2
OkieAnon

I think SDC had something like that this summer when we were there, can't remember the price though.
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 10-09-2006, 08:13 AM   #3
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

Yes, Silver Dollar City did have that feature this summer, but the price was more like $25 a day. Too steep for me!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 08:48 AM   #4
hhawkins
Super Ultra Member

I did not even know it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSue
Yes, Silver Dollar City did have that feature this summer, but the price was more like $25 a day. Too steep for me!!!
I did not even know it. The DW prive was $10 for first person, $5 for the rest. This was for up to 6 people. $10 is not bad, $25 is too much.

I Vote "Right!"
Old 10-10-2006, 07:49 AM   #5
AshJs3

Disneyland and Disneyworld do it free with rides. It works fabulously!
Old 10-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #6
lucyann
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhawkins
I did not even know it. The DW prive was $10 for first person, $5 for the rest. This was for up to 6 people. $10 is not bad, $25 is too much.

Perhaps Sweetsue was referring to the cost of $25. for the entire family. Then there's the rental returnable fee for the unit.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:17 PM   #7
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyann
Perhaps Sweetsue was referring to the cost of $25. for the entire family. Then there's the rental returnable fee for the unit.
What returnable fee for what unit? We were talking about reserving a seat in any of the shows for that day ONLY. Maybe I mis-read the thread. I don't believe it was one price per family; I believe it was per person. Maybe it was less than $25, but I'm sure it wasn't less than $15.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:53 PM   #8
lucyann
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSue
What returnable fee for what unit? We were talking about reserving a seat in any of the shows for that day ONLY. Maybe I mis-read the thread. I don't believe it was one price per family; I believe it was per person. Maybe it was less than $25, but I'm sure it wasn't less than $15.

Dollywood works with a QBot to make show reservations and there's a deposit of $25. for the unit. I can't imagine paying money to a person in order to make show reservations.

Closed Thread