1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Lodging

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #1
ilovebransonmo

Classic Motor Inn

We have stayed in Branson for many years and we always stay at the Classic Motor Inn on SOH. They have clean rooms and the people that manage the motel are kind and considerate.

I read other comments from people who sound as if they work for a certain establishment and I don't work for anyone. I just visit Branson about 20 times a year and there is no better place to stay.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:11 AM   #2
Mawbell

Can you tell me about the price range?
Old 08-09-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
Coach Man
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovebransonmo
We have stayed in Branson for many years and we always stay at the Classic Motor Inn on SOH. They have clean rooms and the people that manage the motel are kind and considerate.

I read other comments from people who sound as if they work for a certain establishment and I don't work for anyone. I just visit Branson about 20 times a year and there is no better place to stay.
But can you answer these questions;

1) You say that you have stayed in Branson for "Many Years." Why did you post in July, on the New South Thread, that you and your family had made your "first ever trip to Branson last weekend."

2) Are "ilovebransonmo" and "ilovenewsouth" one of the same person? The two IDs seem to agree with each other's choice of shows and where to stay in Branson.

I have copied and pasted comments from both IDs, below for comparison.

Sorry, but, I smell a rat!

Anyone can search for posts by "ilovebransonmo" and "ilovenewsouth" and see for themselves.

Coach Man

-------------------------------------------------------------------

ilovenewsouth

We just got back from a 6 night stay in Branson and we stayed at the Classic Motor Inn on SOH. This is our 7th year to stay at this establishment and we couldn't be happier.

The owners of the motel, the Carter family, are some of the nicest people that you will ever meet. They are welcoming, warm and make you feel as if you are the best customers that they have.

The rooms are clean. The rooms are very clean and that it what matters most to my family.

The Classic Motor Inn is our choice for lodging when we go to Branson. We have stayed other places before we found Classic, and we are so glad that we have found a home away from home in Branson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

ilovebransonmo

I love New South at the Grand Country.

My family and I made our first trip ever to Branson last weekend and we saw several shows, but the Grand Jubilee was the most impressive.

Those four men were kind, funny, energetic, and seemed to love doing their job. We saw 6 shows total and it was the best show hands down.

After the show, the youngest one in the quartet, Trey, made sure to speak to my yung daughter and he called the others over to take a picture with her. That mean the world to my little girl. He is a tremendous represenative for that group and the Grand Country.

Thank you for this forum. I appreciate a place where you can air your opinions in a friendly atmosphere.

------------------------------------------------------------------

ilovenewsouth

We just returned from Branson and we saw New South at the Grand Country. It was an incredible show! The boys sounded terrific, especially Trey. Their voices blended so well that they sounded as if they had been together for years!

Todd and Callie are phenominal, as well, and Jim Dandy is hilarious.

This is the best show in Branson and I can't wait to return next month and see them again!

Closed Thread