1 Branson. com MO Forum

Welcome to 1 Branson. com

Timeshare Realtors Branson Missouri Other
Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Missouri Other
Register FAQ Members List Event Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2005, 03:15 PM   #1
smittydj

Timeshare Realtors

Howdy.

I am from out of town and I own a timeshare in Branson, specifically at the Falls Villiage resort. Unfortunately, I have recently become unemployed and must sell my timeshare. As I am from out of town, I was wondering if there were any realtors that advertise the resale of timeshares there in Branson. I appreciate any information you can provide me.

D Smitty
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl

Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2005, 03:36 PM   #2
PUMPKIN
pumpkin

Cool

www.worldnetbrokerage.net/ also type in at the top ( branson realtors) hit search web.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that the Lord is always on the side of the right. But it is my constant anxiety and prayer that I and this nation should be on the Lord's side."

Pumpkin
Bookmark only this post: Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Yahoo Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl
Old 02-04-2005, 08:20 PM   #3
BransonGudTimr
Ultra Member

RCR Timeshare Resale at corner of hwy. 165 and Green Mountain Drive on Southeast corner in Shopping center.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:53 AM   #4
SilverMallard
Ultra Member

Not that I'm trying to be snitty or anything, but the word "REALTOR" applies to a select group of real estate agents who are members in good standing of the National Association of Realtors. NAR owns this trade name and routinely enforces our trademark rights under federal law.

In MO, you do not even need a real estate license to sell timeshares. Thus, almost NONE of the timeshare sales and/or resale agencies in Branson are actually licensed real estate agents or brokers. And they certainly are not REALTORS.

There are a few reputable resale shops around the country, but beware of anyone who wants you to pay any money up front for them to list/sell your timeshare. You should...just like with a home or business...only pay commissions from the proceeds of the closed transaction (after the sale).

Furthermore, don't expect to get anything close to what you paid for your timeshare if you bought it from the resort developer. Most timeshare resale transactions average only a few thousand dollars for prime weeks and/or big points packages.

With all that said, your best bet for resale of timeshares is probably Century21. Look them up on the Internet. They have one office that handles timeshares nationwide, so don't just call a C21 agency and expect them to list your property for you. They will refer you to the timeshare resale division. And this is one of the very few places you can actually find a "timeshare REALTOR."
Old 02-19-2005, 07:52 PM   #5
smittydj

Thanks

Thank you for your advice all. Pumpkin, I did try to search on branson relators and did not find any useful information, except for this site.

Also thanks for the tip SilverMallard, I am aware that it is hard to re-sell a timeshare, and I appreciate the distinction between a relator and reseller. I will watch my proverbial step.

Closed Thread