Go Back   1Branson.com > Branson Vacation Information & More > Branson Dining

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #31
TheOleSeagull
Administrator

Onion rings were great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach7777 View Post
Thanks Zalo! You're the BEST!! And the O Rings are at the top of the Menu!!
Zach, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Had a chance to sample their onion rings late last week while interviewing the owner, Sharon Darby. I thought they were outstanding and, like their "fresh cut fries," they are made on the premises. Their single burgers are 5.33 ounces, raw weight,and come with fries.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #32
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

Sounds great! Looking forward to trying the Blue Man Grill. At under 6 oz, it's plenty of burger, but not what I would call HUGE. Dana's, which some on here have criticized as being "too thin" are a full 6oz pre cooked. It still sounds like it has the potential of being a great place, and one of the Branson best three burgers!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #33
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOleSeagull View Post
Zach, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Had a chance to sample their onion rings late last week while interviewing the owner, Sharon Darby. I thought they were outstanding and, like their "fresh cut fries," they are made on the premises. Their single burgers are 5.33 ounces, raw weight,and come with fries.
Awesome!!....i really am looking forward to this new place!

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 02-26-2012, 02:52 PM   #34
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trobaman View Post

now thats a burger lol
hey Trobaman...shall we each get one of those!! and....have a race....winner gets free dessert???

"Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? Where is the difference between having our arms in possession and under our direction and having them under the management of Congress? If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?"
Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 02-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #35
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Zach, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. Had a chance to sample their onion rings late last week while interviewing the owner, Sharon Darby.
Oh... that is SO not fair!
Old 02-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #36
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieHamilton View Post
Oh... that is SO not fair!
it's a tuff job Miss Mel....i'm sure Seagull had a hard time going in there and getting an interview....and they probably forced him to try the Rings.........i am so jealous but didn't want to say anything!!

Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 02-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #37
Zach7777
Pirate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman View Post
hi there foodies of branson: well, opening day is coming very fast. we are all so busy trying to take care of all the last minute details. our chef,isaac, is "prepping" as fast as he can. we are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon! ps, yes,we do have a childrens menu,just have'nt finished printing them yet,and we do have a couple of burgers and sandwiches on sour dough bread,and choices of salads. we will always be happy to try to accomodate any special requests for glutin free if we possibly can.i have a family member that requires glutin free,so i can relate. thanks.
blueman.....your menu looks fantastic and the food sounds awesome as well...i'm excited!! so is sourdough gluten free?? i really love sourdough bread and one of my fav burgers was the frisco burger from hardee's on the sourdough bread. The original Frisco Burger was one of Hardee's most popular menu items in its day, it had a great taste, combining the flavors of buttered and grilled sourdough bread, bacon, Swiss cheese, tomato and a unique onion-flavored mayonnaise that people craved. I couldn't get enough of them!!! Anyway this is about your menu not Hardee's, there are so many items on your menu that i am REALLY looking forward to trying!! Kan't Wait!!!

Patrick Henry
American Patriot

Old 02-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #38
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
blueman.....your menu looks fantastic and the food sounds awesome as well...i'm excited!! so is sourdough gluten free??
No Zach... sourdough is not g-free, but it is good.
Old 02-26-2012, 04:49 PM   #39
MNtraveler
Super Ultra Member

Quote:
Their single burgers are 5.33 ounces, raw weight,and come with fries.
Glad to hear the burgers come with fries.... the prices on the menu posted seemed a tad high for just burgers alone. Since I'm not a fan of french fries I hope I can maybe substitute the Blue Man Salad... even if it involves a small up-charge.

Good Times in Branson
Old 02-26-2012, 04:51 PM   #40
rjw1991A1
Super Ultra Member

I guess it might be me, the wife, daughter, and Bro-in-law, but Rendezvous is the one I would skip. If you like dry rub, and dry rub with "Mediterranean", say Greek, spices really piled on after the meat is cooked, arrogant servers, and a big crowds just because some Hollywood types, and music industry moguls say it's the "in" place then I guess it's OK. Haven't tried Pig, but probably will next time. I do like Corky's best so far. I still need to try Interstate, but every time I go to Memphis my in-laws want to go to some local little hole in the wall places. they haven't been bad either.
But we've gone OT, and to get back on track, after looking at that menu it's gonna be hard to try the burger for the first time. Much more than a burger joint, that Mo Mo Cubano, or Backwoods Brisket sounds fantastic!!!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #41
Trobaman
Go Chiefs !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueman View Post
hi there foodies of branson: well, opening day is coming very fast. we are all so busy trying to take care of all the last minute details. our chef,isaac, is "prepping" as fast as he can. we are looking forward to seeing all of you very soon! ps, yes,we do have a childrens menu,just have'nt finished printing them yet,and we do have a couple of burgers and sandwiches on sour dough bread,and choices of salads. we will always be happy to try to accomodate any special requests for glutin free if we possibly can.i have a family member that requires glutin free,so i can relate. thanks.
Your menu looks great I will tell my wife to spread the word at the tanger mall gives them a great choice for lunch !!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #42
SweetSue
Super Ultra Member

We are coming to Branson in a week and a half; can't wait to try this place out. I love onion rings, so I will certainly give them a try!
Old 02-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #43
Trobaman
Go Chiefs !!!

Quote:
[F]hey Trobaman...shall we each get one of those!! and....have a race....winner gets free dessert???[/FONT]
I didn't want you to think I did not answer you my post got moved or deleted so I will just say sounds good bro
Old 02-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #44
MelanieHamilton
Super Ultra Member

Anyone know how this building fared, in the tornado? I don't imagine they'll open, tomorrow... huh?
Old 02-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #45
Branson Bluesman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanieHamilton View Post
Anyone know how this building fared, in the tornado? I don't imagine they'll open, tomorrow... huh?
I kinda doubt if anything will be open tomorrow.

Closed Thread